The horror begins

(F/n)'s p.o.v
After hiting my beloved in the head I pick him up and head back to my car and put him in the passengers seat and head to my house "Sweetheart I'm so glad I found you now we can be together". (Y/n) started to stir in there sleep and that meant I had to get to my house fast "Darling~ I know you are excited to get there but you'll have to wait" I pet there head and start to headed to our new home together.

~time skip~
Your p.o.v

My head was throbbing and my sight was blurry "Darling I see your awake" a familiar voice said 'oh..god..no..I can't be?!' Was my vision started to clear up I see (f/n) looking at me with a kind smile and gentle eyes "why did you try to leave me (y/n) I thought you loved me?" (F/n) said with sadness "its because your crazy" I told her and must of made her anger " ooh but darling love makes people do crazy things I'm just showing you how much I love you~". 'Man this girl is all types of crazy' "and don't you think our future kids will want to know how there parents met~" "There's not gonna be any future kids because this little fantasy thing your thinking isn't happening" I tell (f/n) with anger and I must of triggered something in her mind because her gentle eyes were replaced with dull lifeless eyes "oh dear but that is far too late~" (f/c) said with excitement "what do you mean?" "Because (y/n).....I'm already pregnant"
*******************************
Sailor_Pisces: OOOOOOOOOOOOOH~
How's that for a dramatic ending for a chapter!
Hiroto: I have to say I'm impressed
S.P: wow thanks Hiroto
Hiroto: for an amateur *smirk*
S.P: WHY YOU LITTLE! *grabs a knife*
Hiroto: 0_0 *runs away*
S.P: Peace out everybody...GET BACK HERE AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED HIROTO *CREEPY LAUGHTER*