Chapter 1: Confusion

Brennan's POV:

Temperance Brennan doesn't remember much from that night with Adam, except that she found herself in his room that morning instead of at her apartment. When she feels something shift next to her, she stiffens. "Morning Temperance." Adam says sleepily to her, while wrapping an arm around her abdomen. "Adam? What am I doing here?" she tells him, now noticing that she isn't wearing any clothes. "Don't you remember? You got too drunk to drive home so I took you to my home and then we had some pretty amazing sex." he tells her with a suggestive wink. "What time is it?" she asks suddenly and sits up, while clutching the sheets at her chest. "Uh about 9:15 am. Why?" he questions her. "Crap!" she exclaims while jumping up and examining the floor for her clothes. "What? What's the matter?!" he asks her looking concerned and confused. "I'm late for work! I was never supposed to come here Adam! I was supposed to have only one drink and then head home!" she practically shouts at him, which made her a little guilty but she was pissed that she slept in so late. "Oh, um do you want me to drive you to work or something?" he says sounding uncomfortable. "No that is unnecessary. I'll just call a cab and get my car later." she tells him after finding her bra, underwear, blouse and jeans. She yanks everything on quickly and runs out the door before he could say anything. She quickly goes down the stairs and then rushes out to the street and calls for a cab. She gets inside of one and says, " To the Jeffer-" but she never gets to finish because something goes around her mouth and nose. She instantly starts screaming and tries to fight back, but she starts to go unconscious, in a matter of seconds she is falling into a dark place in her vision and muffles, "Help!" before everything goes black.

Hey everyone this is my first Bones and Booth fanfic so please go easy on me! Reviews and comments are appreciated! Thx and I know it's short! I will make the other chapters longer!