Chapter 15

Kiara:
I watch Harry relax, though his eyes still hold fear in them, as he looks at me and wraps his arm around my waist.

"You alright?" He asks me softly and I nod.

"You actually gave up on that human chick?" The so called Jacob asks/says.

"Umm... Well I'm the human chick" I say laughing lightly and raising my hand as if I were in a class.

"Oh... An elementra... And you don't know what that is do you?" Jacob chuckles as he sees my confused lock, and I just shake my head.

"Its a person that can interact, control and use nature as he or she pleases" Jacob said but I was still confused.

"In other words you can control fire, wind, water, plants, animals... Etc" Nicco said calmly as he stood by my side.

"Oh" was all I managed to say.

"Luke, Lia go home and tell the guys I'm gonna be late" Jacob says and I could swear that I heard them groan in annoyance.

"How can I hear them?" I asked confused and Jacob smiled.

"Thats one of your powers" he explained simply.

"Powers?" I asked and Jacob nodded.

"Come here... I'll show you" Jacob said and I slowly walked out of Harry's grip and walked toward Jacob.

For some reason I trusted him and I knew for fact that he could sense it.

He turned me so my back was facing his chest and pulled me closer by the waist and he laced his right hand with mine raising it up slowly.

"Choose an element" he said in my ear.

"Uh- water?" I asked.

"Okay close your eyes and imagine the water coming to you" Jacob instructed and I did as told "now imagine the water shaping in mid air in front of you" he said and I chose to imagine a dragon, "open your eyes" he said his breath very close to my ear.

I opened my eyes and gasped at the sight in front of me and nearly fell of shock but Jacob's hand supported me by his tightened grip around my waist.

It was a huge water dragon which flew in front of me...

"Breathe" he whispered gently making his breath hit my skin and I nodded taking a deep breath.

"H-how'd I do that?" I asked in a low voice and Jacob's breath hit my neck again as he breathed.

"Thats one of your many powers" Jacob said gently as he let go of me and I turned around to face him.

I looked at his features and saw that he was looking at me the same way, studying my every feature as if he could read me.

I took a step back and turned to look at Harry who was very tense "Harry?" I asked but he didn't answer something was bugging him... And it wasn't jealousy.

Harry suddenly dropped to the ground "Harry!!?" I yelled and I ran toward him.

There was a stake buried in his back.

Nicco was laying beside him a stake in his stomach.

"Pull it out, it has vampire venom" Jacob said as he pulled it out of Nicco's stomach and I did the same with Harry's.

"We need to get out of here" Jacob said as he smelled something he also tensed.

"Kiara stand behind me" Jacob said as his body started steaming.

"You think you can protect her Mr. Black" an old lady's voice said and Jacob suddenly dropped to the ground in pain.

"Jacob!!" I yelled and ran toward him.

"Run" he struggled but I shook my head and stood turning around only to find the old lady which was strangling with the ropes in front of me.

"Hello Princess" she said and I was suddenly flung and hung on a stone wall...