Creepypasta

Jeff carry Jayce to his house, Jeff sighed as he stood in front of the door and knock on it "Oi open up! I need to talk to Slenderman!" He shouted as the door open up with a angry blond elf boy standing there "I was so close!! don't you know how long it took me to get to boss round?!" he shouted at Jeff,Jeff roll his eyes "it just a game elf.." he walk in and put Jayce on the couch, BEN groan and stop look at Jayce "why is he here? why didn't you kill him?" BEN looked at Jeff confused, Jeff sigh and explain what happen, "ohh..." BEN shrug "that cool..." he went back to his games.
"Jeffery?" he heard someone behind him as he turned around to be face with white faceless tall guys staring down at him "how many time do i have to tell you! my name is Jeff not Jeffery!!" Jeff glares,
Slenderman sigh then look at Jayce "child why did you bring him here?" Jeff groan and explain again. "so this is Jayce the mute boy?"  Jeff nodded "he should wake up any sooner..." Jeff said until he heard a groan coming from a boy on the couch.

Jayce pov

Jayce open his eyes to see two widen eyes staring back "?!?!" his skin was white like a paper and he has a huge smiles,The black hair boy sigh "It me Jeff..." Jayce eyes widen 'Jeff?!w-what how? who are these people!!'  he thought as he look around to see different people until he saw a tall faceless guy staring at him "We are Creepypasta Child" He said, Slenderman explain everything about creepypasta and others thing "and..Welcome to our family"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.
'WHAT?!'