Slut

Hair pulling. Clothes ripping. Skin touching. This was how we were.

Gareki and I hadn't seen each other in a year. A long, celibate year. We hadn't touched each other. We hadn't kissed each other. Hadn't done all the things we would have liked to do.

He broke our heated kiss momentarily to look at me with lust filled eyes. "Yogi..." he said and started to grind his hard length on mine.

"What... Is it?" I could hardly focus on him. Well, what he was saying at least.

"I want you to treat me like a slut." he said while lowering himself down to my waist.

"Okay..." I said. He had never requested this before. But I was excited.

He unzipped my jeans and pulled them down, along with my underwear.

My proud length stood talk and he touched it. I shuddered and grabbed his head, shoving it down onto myself. I guided him and he occasionally moaned along with me.

He started gagging, and when I stopped moving he shook his head. "Keep going. It's hot." I let him do it himself and all I could do was sit there, breathing heavily and moaning as he sucked me off.

"Gareki, stop." I said suddenly. "I don't want to cum just yet." I said, panting.

"Whatever." he said and got up onto the bed, turning onto his elbows and knees, spreading his legs for me.

Outside of our bedroom, he acted like he loathed me completely. But once we were within those walls, he became mine fully, letting me do almost whatever I wanted without question.

I quickly prepared him, taking each of his sweet moans and committing them to memory. Once I felt he was ready, I entered him, almost causing a scream.

"Are you alright?" I asked against his ear.

He only nodded, moaning. "Move, dammit." he growled out, kissing me roughly.

Neither of us lasted long after I started thrusting quickly in and out of his hole, slowly remembering his favorite tempo.

"Oh god, don't stop! Fuck, right there!" he cried in between loud moans and whines.

"Jesus, Gareki, you're so good." I complimented into his back. I kissed his neck, biting down occasionally. I bit down rather hard, most likely drawing blood, when I felt myself climax.

He finished right before me, calling out my name and falling onto the bed, panting. I fell next to him, pulling him close.

"God, that was amazing." he panted out.

"It always is." I smiled, ruffling his dark hair.

"Whatever." he pushed at my face when I tried to kiss him, which I whined at.

"You know you love me."

"Do I?"