Chapter 1

Introduction: Hi, my names Lisa and I'm 16 years old. I have straight brown hair, brown eyes, and what most people say, a good personality. I have an older brother. His name's Jc. Yes, Jc caylen who makes youtube videos. He's a great brother. We always have been close since kids. He never let's down.Few facts about me: I'm a straight A student, I know how to skateboard, I love to eat ice cream(lots of it), I'm not a morning person, I'm starting Junior year in highschool, and I love to hang out with my bro alot. I moved to a new neighborhood which is the area in which Jc's friends live. Hope I can take this!

                                                                            ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up to the sun shining in my face, and a pillow hitting me across the face. 

Jc: C'mon wake up, sleepy head!

Me(Lisa): Uggh! shutup let me sleep

Jc: C'mon, I told you we were gonna go to Connor's house to make the video

Right. I forgot. It's the only guy I know. Me and Connor have been friends since little kids. I'm kinda excited to go cause I haven't seen him in a long time. 

Me: Fine, I'll wake up

Jc: Ok, I'll get ready myself. Mom's downstairs making breakfast

Me: k

I got up and headed toward the shower. I wanted to look a little presentable than usual. After my shower I put my black skinny jeans and a flannel. I got my brown boots and my bracelets. I decided I might straighten it a little, and then I did my makeup which wasn't to dramatic(I'm not really for the makeup. Just a light tint to me eyes, mascara, and chapstick. I went downstairs to breakfast. 

Mom: Good morning sweetie! Eat before you leave

Jc is already there like always. After I was finished eating and kissed my mom goodbye, we left out the door. 

Jc: So, you excited?

Me: Kinda...

Jc: Don't be shy. They're really great once you get to know them, and beside you got me and Connor. I'm sure you'll like them

Jc has always been bragging me to go meet the guys, but I always refused. I've seen them around, but I never talk to them. But finally, I'll meet them. 

Jc: Here we are

It was a pretty big house. Bigger then ours. Jc knocked on the door and Connor opened up. As soon as he saw me , he gave me a big hug. 

Connor: Hey! I haven't seen you in a long time

Me: Me neither

After our hug fest, we went inside. All the guys greeted Jc. 

Jc: Hey guys, so this is my sister, Lisa

Me: Hey

I greeted each of them. I finally figured out there names. Kian, Trevor, Ricky, Connor, and Sam. They're all pretty tall. But ever since I greeted Sam, I couldn't get over his rosy cheeks. 

Ricky: We should get started

Kian: We should do "What guys don't understand about girls" cause we have a girl here

Jc: You up for it, sis

Me: Yeah sure

We all sat down in front of the camera, and I sat between Jc and Sam. It felt odd cause I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach. Connor started the video. 

Connor:   Hey, what's up you guys it's Connor, and I'm here with these idoits and Jc's sister. 

(I waved at the camera.) 

 Connor: Today, we're doing "What Guys Don't Understand About Girls" , and basically we 're gonna                        ask Lisa questions we have about girls and she'll answer them. 

Kian: *sarcastically* I'm so excited! (As always Kian is really silly)

Ricky: Why do you girls always say how great we are for another girl , but not them?

Me: Well, sometimes we feel insecure and not good enough for that guy

Connor: Why do girls wear to much makeup?

Me: Personally, I don't wear that much makeup, but I guess they want to feel good and flawless

After some more questions, it was Sam's turn. 

Sam: Why do girls always have to look so perfect?

As he asked this, we made eye contact. I actually never realized how amazing his eyes were( I know it sounds cheesy). 

Me: Well, I mean some girls don't try to look pretty, but some do. I honestly have no idea. 

Trevor: *smirking* Why did you ask that?

Sam: It's a question Trevor

After the video, Jc and me decided to leave. He said goodbye to them. 

Sam: Hey, Lisa

Me: Yeah?

Sam: It was great meeting you, but I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out tomorrow, you and me?

I started getting butterflies in my stomach, just like when I was sitting next to him. I started blushing. 

Me: Yeah sure

Sam : Ok, so I'll pick you up at your house

Me:ok, bye

Sam bye

Sam's P.O.V~~~

I can't believe she actually agreed. She's really gorgeous, and has a great personality. I'm totally falling for her. Just hope I can get her. 

                                                               ~   ~   ~  

Comment down below if you liked the first chapter. Bye!