Chapter 4

Hey guys! Longer chapter today, sort of, but hope you like it. Go Follow Lostboy_malum and read her book "White Walls". It's really good so check that out:) Again shout outs to liz_bling and AprilVargas175 . 

                                                                          ~   ~   ~   ~  

Me(Lisa's) P.O.V~~~

By third period I felt a little more alive, so I started to pay attention. First big assignment for this class and we're working with partners. I got with a girl named Lizbeth and her friend April. Lizbeth has long brown hair and hazel eyes. She's really pretty unlike me (this is how I imagine you!) April has black curly hair and brown eyes like me. As we talked I got really comfortable with them. After third period was done, I got ready to head with Jc. 

Lizbeth: Hey, wanna sit with us during break?

April: Yeah I mean, we can get to know you a little more

Me: Well... ok

April: Ok, see ya

I left the room and got to my locker. When I was done getting my other books, I shut my locker and there was Jc. 

Me: *chuckling* Jc! Don't do that!

Jc: *laughing* Sorry 

Me: It's fine

Jc: So you gonna sit with us?

Me: Well, I met these to girls in my class and I'm gonna sit with them

Jc: Oh, ok well see ya

Me: Bye

I headed towards where April and Lizbeth were sitting. 

Me:Hey

Lizbeth: *blushy* Hey

Me: What's wrong?

April: Hmmm... she saw the love of her life

Me: Ohhh, who is it?

Lizbeth: It's this guy who hangs out with Jc. You know who Jc is right? He's a youtuber and I've always been fangirling about him. 

Right. Here we go again. Fangirls. Don't get me wrong, I mean I'm a fangirl too. I had a suggestion. 

Me: Well... um if you want I can help you meet him and meet the guys 

Lizbeth: Really?

Arpil: How're you gonna do that?

Me: Well... I don't want you guys to freak out, but... I happen to be Jc's sister

April & Lizbeth:*excitement* Really!

Me: Yeah

Lizbeth: OMG! So... like you get to see them a lot?

April: Your so lucky

Me: I guess

As I was talking, I saw Lizbeth turn the other way. Some guy was looking at her. I realized it's Kian. Interesting;) I saw the other guys chuckling a little. But for some reason, my eyes made me look at Sam. Why does this happen!I mean first it was butterflies in my stomach, now this. By the end of school, I walked out of 8th period, grabbed my stuff, and headed towards Jc and the boys. 

Me: Hey

As I did this I took his hat and I put it on. 

Jc: Hey

Me: So Kian, how's it going

Kian: Why are you saying it like that

Me: Oh nothing, I just thought... you know you wanted to announce something

Connor: *whispering to Ricky* She found out

Kian: *blushing* There's nothing to talk about

Me: Admit it! You like Lizbeth don't you?

Kian: No I don't!

Sam: C'mon, just tell her. She already knows

Kian: Ok, I do

Me: Awww... so cute! <3

Kian: Shutup!

Jc: Well let's go to get FROYO!!!

Me: *slapping him on the arm*Jc, don't scream

As we saw the place getting closer, the guys broke out into who can run much faster. They started running, and Sam won. He started screaming of joy and ran towards me, and swung me around. 

Me: Ahhhh!!! Sam put me down!

Sam: *laughing* ok ok

We went in and got our frozen yogurt (mine:picture above). We had a great time all afternoon. 

Ricky: Well me and Connor have to head home

Trevor: Me too

Kian: Yeah

Once Jc started walking, I heard a voice behind me. 

Sam: See you tomorrow cutie <3

I blushed in response. 

                                                                                 ~  ~  ~  

Hey guys(or should I say lovebugs), hope you liked this. down't be afraid to comment down below. Bye!