Chapter Five

Sunday. The only Sunday I'm spending with the boys, might as well make it last. Sitting up in my king sized bed, I grabbed my phone, going on to Spotify and playing my rap/pop playlist. Connecting it to my Bluetooth, 'I Know' blared in the background as I I looked through my piles of clothing.
I grabbed black leggings, a long 'Best Dressed' shirt dress, back Doc Martens, and a couple silver rings. Slipping off my pajama set, I placed the clothing on my body. Making sure My outfit looked okay, I stood in front of the mirror. Turning, checking out my butt or curves. Satisfied, I went to my bathroom, getting my straightener heated. As I waited, I started on my makeup, I gave myself a nice natural smokey eye, a thin wing, a matte nude lip, then contoured. 'Damn I look fine as fuck' chuckling at my comment, I looked over at my straightener, seeing it was ready. I sprayed my heat protectant, then straightened the crap out of my long hair. Usually when I was finished it was down to about the middle of my back. Smiling at my job of getting ready, I unplugged everything, turned off the lights and turned my music off.
Creeping down the stairs, I peaked around the corner, seeing Jackson sitting on the couch faced away from me, and Mark on his phone at the table.. Again. Giggling to myself, I tip toed over to Jackson, lifting my small hands; I took in a bunch of air.
"Boo!" I shouted at him, I swear he jumped at least a foot off of the couch.
"Gosh Lana, why?!" He asked, holding his heart as he fell off the couch.
"Cause it's funny scarring people." I smirked, walking over to Mark and sitting next to him.
"Say hi Lana!" Looking over at his phone, I waved and gave them a smile.
"What are you up to?" I asked Mark, taking a Ritz he set out.
"Nothing, reading comments and broadcasting, obviously." He chuckled, concentrating on the phone.
"Ah, I see." I got up and walked over to Jackson. I sat my booty next to him, wrapping his muscly arm around my shoulders, he placed his head on my shoulder. Smiling, I reached up poking his cheek, two, then three, then four times.
"Stop Lana, oppa says to stop." He laughed, grabbing my wrist.
"No." I pouted, standing up so that he fell over.
"No! Why did you do that?" He glared playfully, looking at Mark for help. Mark just chuckled, getting up and walking to me.
"Get her!" Jackson cheered, Mark grabbed my stomach and held me from behind as Jackson tickled my sides.
"No stop, no!" I giggled, struggling to get out of Mark grasp.
"Never." Jackson said creepily, tickling me still.
Laughing, I felt something in my stomach. Great. Cramp. "Ouch, seriously stop. Ouch ouch. Cramp guys." Hearing that Mark pulled me away from Jackson and sat me on the couch.
"Oh I'm so sorry Lana, I didn't mean to hurt you." Jackson gave me an apologetic smile.
"It's fine, we were just having fun." I grunted, rubbing my stomach. "Let's go get chicken and waffles." I suggested, standing up.
"Well we can go get Popeyes, you can make the waffles?" Mark suggested.
"Sure, there's a Popeyes down the street." I said, handing them a twenty.
Nodding, they grabbed their wallets and shoes, quickly leaving the house. Andy ran over to the door begging, I giggled and grabbed his leash. Opening the door. I saw the boys stepping, throwing the leash, Andy ran to them quickly, just as the doors were about to close. Awe my boys. Shutting the door, I walked over to my beautiful kitchen. It wasn't too big or too small. Looking forward it was two straight slabs of dark marble on each side, sitting underneath was a warm colored wood, holding all my china. I grabbed my waffle maker from the top cabinet. I then grabbed all the yummy ingredients from where they belong. I made the batter carefully, dispersing all the foods. I poured the liquid into the hot pan, then closed it. Waiting, I sat on top of the counter. Leaning my head against the cabinet, I waited for the food to finish cooking.
"We're back!" Mark shouted, jumping off I ran to them.
"Don't move!" I shouted effortlessly. Taking out my phones camera, I held it up to them, Jackson gave Mark the food and then grabbed Andy, holding him like a baby. Smiling, I took two pictures.
"Okay thank you, I have a waffle cooking." I stated, walking back, I opened the tray.
"She's an amazing cook, her ramen is amazing." Mark added, as I made a couple more waffles.
"I can see! I'm glad the girl I'm dating is a good cook." Jackson winked, Turing down the puppy.
"Oh shush." Blushing, I finished making ten waffles,
"Dig in!" Grinning, I grabbed the spicy fried chicken legs and a waffle. Soaking them in syrup.
"This is great." Jackson smiled, riffing his face.
"Thanks, I haven't made waffles in like a year." I explained, sitting down at the table in between the two boys.
Stuffing my face, I slipped Andy a piece of the chicken. How could I not? He's the sweetest baby boy in the world.
"Two more days." Mark sighed, rubbing his face. "I'm going to miss you so much Lana." He continued, stuffing his face once more. He does that a lot.
"I don't want you guys to leave. I'll miss you a lot." I said gesturing to the two boys.
"We have Skype, and we can always fly you over or we can fly over here." Jackson suggested, grabbing my hand in his and rubbing his thumb against the top of it.
"Yeah, but it's so quiet with out you guys. Jennie and Brandon are always with other people, mom and dad are always busy with the bakery." Sighing, I finished the last piece of my waffle.
"We'll figure something out." Mark smiled, grabbing our plates and going to clean them.
"Next time we'll bring everyone." Jackson suggested, getting up as well.
"Yeah, you may have to share rooms, but from make has told me I'm sure that would be fine."

We decided to go to the pool, I slipped on my Trangl creamsickle bikini, then a white lacey coverup. Smiling at my reflection in the mirror, I French braided my hair so it would stay out of my face, and then grabbed my sunglasses and phone. Walking out I saw the boys, Mark and Jackson both holding towels around their tank-top covered chests.
Jackson smirking, he looked at me with dull eyes. Once again "Cute." He spoke, Mark rolling his eyes and letting out a small chuckle.
"Oh shush guys. Ready?" I asked grabbing three towels and a bag of Doritos.
Nodding, we walked out and over to the elevator. We stepped in, and I pressed the 'PF' button. I tapped my foot, anxiously. I have a fear of elevators and it kind of sucks. Like a lot. Jackson grabbed my waist and pulled me into his side. Last night we had our second date and it's was amazing, we went to Huntington Beach pier, this time I picked dinner and so we had burgers and Rubys. We talked all night, we had a couple drinks, we shared a couple kisses, and we ended the night eating cupcakes. I remember smearing cupcake all over his face, and him being dumb tried to kiss me with all the icing on his face. Running, I ended up getting icing smeared on my face anyway.

"Come here, Lana. I'm not going to hurt you." He spoke devilishly.
"Never, I don't want my makeup all messed up." I squealed, running through the sand.
"You look beautiful no matter what, now come here." He laughed, tripping a little in the sand.
"Shut up, you are so slow!" I giggled, running over to the volleyball nets.
"No I'm not, I'm fast!" He winked, shaking my head I kept running, weaving my body under and between the nets.
"You'll ne-" and there I was, being held in Jacksons arms. Grinning, he faced me towards him. Leaning down, he instantly became an inch from my face, blushing, I grabbed the back of his neck, guiding him down to me lips. Moving in w perfect sync, he pulled away with a huge smile.
"I thought you didn't want your makeup to smear." He winked, now leaving me with a face full of icing.

Smiling at the memory, the doors opened, letting us out. He let go of me and the three of us walked over to the pool doors.
"Oh fancy shmanzy." Mark laughed seeing the nice tile and chairs everywhere.
"Hey at least we are outside!" I cheered, looking out at the top of the city.
"You guys have fun, I'm going to tan for forty five minutes." I stated, walking over to the chairs. I set the towels down on the table next to me. Pulling my coverup off of me, looking over I saw Jackson starring, and Mark starring at him. Smiling a little Mark hit Jackson on the back and laughed.
"That's my sister you're starring at." Mark pulled Jackson into the pool. Leaving me to tan.