Chapter Two

The shinning LA sun, appeared across my sun kissed skin. Fluttering my emerald/sea blue eyes, I sat up in my bed. Gazing across the room, I saw a plate of got food on my dresser, getting up I tip toed over to it. A note folded sat on top, opening it I saw small writing.

'Hey, thank you for letting us stay here. I hope you had good sleep-Jackson'

   Awe. Smiling, I folded it back up. Seeing eggs, bacon, toast and a fork and some milk. Taking the tray I walked to my bed, setting it down as well as sitting. I scooped the food into my mouth, tasting the great breakfast, I finished up within ten minutes. Wiping my mouth, I got up and walked to my shower. Turning the stainless knob, the rainfall shower head, started. Striping of my clothes, I stepped in. Letting the warm water cover my body, I started scrubbing my head, placing some shampoo. Getting lost in the warm feeling of the water, I forgot all about what I was doing.
   Stepping out, I wrapped my heated towel around my body. Walking into my light gray bedroom, I went to my closet. Taking out some under garments, I slipped them on and grabbed a pair of black boyfriend jeans with a rip up the thigh, a gray spaghetti strap crop top, a couple silver rings, and a silver body chain. Slipping on all of my clothing, I pigtail french-braided my long thick coffee bean colored hair.
   After getting ready, I grabbed the tray and stuffed the note in my pocket. That was sweet of Jackson. Smiling at the cute gesture, I walked down to the kitchen, placing the tray in the sink. Where is everyone? Scrunching my eyebrows I looked around, Andy ran up to me wagging his tail.
   "Hey baby, where is everyone?!" Noticing his leash on his neck, I nodded. Taking it off from around his neck.
   "Hey Lana!" Mark squealed, jumping on to my couch. Giggling, I picked up Andy.
   "What is up?" Jackson asked popping his p.
   "Nothing, thanks for breakfast by the way." I grinned, sitting on the love seat.
   "Oh yeah no problemo! Was it good though?" He asked, smirking and furrowing his eyebrows.
   "Yes, thanks you. It was really good."
   "We were thinking of going to In N Out, wanna join?" Mark asked, taking Andy from me and patting his head softly.
   "Sure! Uh when?"
   "Now?"
   "Yeah one second, let me get my shoes and put Andys leash back on him."
   I jogged back to my room, grabbing my black and white adidas, and a thin white cardigan. Putting on a coat of mascara, I walked out of my soothing room. The boys standing by the door, holding Andy.
   "Ready?" I asked, petting my puppies head; who was laying in Marks arms.
   "Yes." They said with smiles on their cute faces.
   Chuckling, we all walked out. Skipping to the stairs, I decided to take Andy down them. He needs the exercise and so do I. As galloped down the fourteen flights, looking up the boys were no where in sight. Must've taken the elevator, shrugging to myself; I continued to mosey my way down. Seeing the down to the last floor, I have myself a little victory dance, opening it I saw the boys being tackled by about ten girls. 'Great.' I thought, walking out the doors and over to a bench. Picking up my baby boy, I have him little kisses on the top of his adorable little head. I wonder if the boys slept okay, Mark and Jackson said they are too many sweets and felt sick. So I hope they slept okay, and are feeling better today. Finally the doors opened, the two walking out casually.
   "Finally." I laughed, two craters showing on my cheeks.
   "Sorry, we're are just popular." Jackson bragging, pulling at his coat. Rolling my eyes playfully, I tugged at Andys leash. Telling him to heel.
   "Sure you guys are." I smirked, sticking my tongue out at Jackson.
   "Ew my best friends are flirting." Mark squealed, covering his eyes.
   "Oh poor innocent baby." I pouted, shoving him slightly.
   Taking a left, the boys were behind me yapping their jaws off. Trying to find little short cuts, I found an In n' Out standing on its own street. Smiling, I jogged to a table, sitting down and tying Andy up to the bench.
   "What would you like?" Jackson questioned, taking out his wallet.
   "Just a cheeseburger, no pickles please and a Coke." I smiled, nodding he went to the line alone.
   "It's really great to see you, little sister (여동생)." Mark grinned, grabbing his phone and flipping it so he could take a Snapchat of me.
   "You too, brother (동생)." I grabbed my phone and did the same to him. He just looked away, being disappointed I continued "Aegyo!" I changed, smirking at him. Shaking his head, he pouted, crossing his eyes. "Dork." I commented, giggling at the funny picture I got of him.
   "Whatever, where's the food? I'm hungry!" He shouted over at Jackson, turning he held up a 'one'.
   Tapping my fingers, a tray was set in front of Mark and I. Yay yummy food! Grabbing my labeled burger. Digging in, I saw the boys do the same. I really just ate breakfast, I don't know why I'm eating right now. Putting down the yummy burger, I wrapped it up. Setting it back on the tray.
   "You don't like it?" Jackson asked curiously.
   "No I do, I just, I just ate the breakfast you made me and I'm not super hungry." I replied, taking a sip of my water.
   Nodding he finished his up. Mark doing the same. Clearing my throat I grabbed all the trash and threw it away, dumping whatever was gross. The boys stood up, Jackson grabbing Andy; while Mark grabbed my purse for me. Thanking him we walked away from the burger shop.
   "Where to now?" Mark asked, poking at Jackson.
   "Oh I know!" I shouted, leading them back towards my car garage.
   "You are going to kill us, right..?" Jackson trailed, furrowing his cute eyebrows.
   "No, it's a surprise!" I cheered happily.
   Unlocking my SUV, I turned the keys, letting the car cool down. I grabbed my AUX cord and phone.
   "Oh watch out, Lana has her AUX cord!" Mark yelled, giving a little laugh as well.
   Shaking my head, I blasted 'How 'bout Now' by Drake on my Spotify playlist. Looking in the rear view mirror, I saw the boys smirk at each other, doing crazy dances as I pulled out of the garage. Turning it up, I let the boys bounce around and have fun, occasionally swinging my head around and tapping the steering wheel. As I pulled down a all too familiar road, Mark yelled over the speakers. 'I know this place', nodding, I pulled up into a rocky-dirt road. Trees covering a great amount of the beautiful sun, I unplugged my phone and parked the car. Jumping out, I waited for the boys, Jackson and Mark stepping over to me.
   "Wow, it's so quiet!" Jackson stated, looking around.
   "Yeah, our parents used to take us here when we were little." I smiled remember the memories of him and I running through the little creeks.
   "I bet you I can climb this tree." Jackson challenged, smirking cockily at Mark.
   Mark just laughed and let him make a fool of himself, starting off fast; Jackson ran up the tree. Well.. Tried to. Rolling my eyes as he fell into the grass beneath him. Me being the person I am, I died, holding my stomach, I leaned backwards, my raging laugh coming out of my small five foot two body.
   "Oh you think that's funny?!" Jackson asked, running over to me.
   He picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. Banging on his back I denied. "Get her Jackson!" Mark egged him on, Jackson continued to run around, finally he found a creek. Oh gosh not this one, chuckling he leaned me over the edge.
   "No Jackson, stop!" Mark shouted, grabbing Jacksons shoulder.
   "Mark I thought you were on my side, I thought you loved me." Jackson whined playfully.
   "Just don't, not this creek, there's a bad current here, about five people have died in the past four years from it." Mark stated, trying to make sure I wouldn't be the sixth.
   "Oh, yeah let's not do that. Gosh Lana why give me bad ideas." Jackson joked, placing me down on my feet.
   Softly chuckling. I pushed him over a bit. Running over to the car to get Andy, seeing he was in my seat, I opened the door; letting the baby boy out. I walked him to where Mark was taking Jackson to. Oh the cliff that shows you the valley and LA in the back. Smiling we walked and walked. Finally seeing a clearing, we headed over to the beautiful view of Los Angeles.