-13-

"Hey Harry?"

"Yeah, Princess?"

"I just really really love you."

"Really? I love you a thousand times more than that."

"Impossible."

"I love your giggle. I love your feathery perfect hair. I love your blue, ocean eyes that make me feel as though we live right next to a lake, and I wake up to a perfect view of it every morning. Your eyes are like my personal globes. Your lips are perfect, no celebrity has lips quite like yours. You had me wrapped around your finger the first time you kissed me. I love your jawline, the perfect canvas for me to splatter on my kisses and bruises for everyone to see. Your collarbones are so sharp, they can cut the steak we eat for dinner in our perfect house. I love your tummy. I like to tickle it so I can see that grin light up your face. I love your love handles. They give me, someone who loves you, something to handle you with. I love your thighs. I love to bury myself in your thighs, and kiss and lick and suck until you squirm and scream. I love your soft, shaved legs. They feel so smooth rubbing up against mine at night when we sleep together. I love your tiny feet. I love how you sometimes paint your toenails. They are so pretty, Princess. Most importantly, I love you. You are my light and I don't ever plan on letting you go."

And for once, Louis Tomlinson was speechless.

oKAY EVERYONE.
THIS IS THE END.
THE END OF THIS BOOK.
NOT AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE.
(God, I hate this "holiday". I'm a virgo, the excessively organized one.)

Don't worry, there will be another book. I'm not sure when I'm going to start it. Maybe next week. Any suggestions?

Until next time :)
-Grace