Friends? And Bullied?

I finally look up to see the silhouette of the shady figure as he's pinning me up to the wall. "What are you doing here wimp?" He says in a rough tone only slightly scaring me. "Well I-I umm" I stutter not knowing what to say when someone shouts, "LET HER GO BRIAN!" A guys with a brown fringe and dark clothes looking confident. Actually if I think about it he's kinda cu- CRYTAL ITS YOUR FIRST DAY YOU CANT LIKE ANYONE! "Hmph, hello Zenix" Brian says making the grip stronger. "Hi.. NOW LET HER GO!" "You were so much fun before Zenix," he smirks and loosens his grip a bit. "Oh YOU WANNA GO?!" Zenix clenches his fists with fury, I guess he's had some 'History' with him. "Not as puny as you look eh? Sure I'll go and fight you but I think you'll want to cry to your mom afterwards" Brian says letting me go and starts walking up to Zenix.

I rub my bruise now,while hearing the echo of 'FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT' in the room. I follow behind Brian making no noise so he doesn't notice, "Bye wimp" Brian smirks and starts to lift his fist up, when I pinch his nerve and he gets knocked out. Zenix looks at me and he looks kinda shocked I know how to do that. Everyone stares at me, it was so quiet I think I could hear a random fly flying pass. Zenix grabs my hand and pulls me out the door all the way to the back where the field and bleachers are. "What the heck?! How did you do that?!" Zenix says almost in panic, "well I uh learned when I was little, I went to karate class and stuff..." I say trying to hide my face, so I look at the floor. Zenix lifts my chin up "why would you like to hide your face?" He smiles and laughs a little while saying it.

Can he read my thoughts?! "Well I uh just don't like showing it," I say running my fingers through my hair and looking at my surroundings. "So u-um would y-you like to b-be friends? He says awkwardly, is he shy? "Uh yeah sure,I don't have any friends but it would be great to have one," Why am I so socially awkward. "Great now we're friends" He smiles and we go back in the school.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
A/N woo another chapter XD hope you enjoy don't forget to vote, comment and follow
>•< Monse