My aunt is w-what?!

Crystal's POV
Finally, last period. I walk out of the classroom seeing my fellow classmates giving me glares and snarls which I can see from the back of the room. Man I wish I was at my old school, as I go to my locker I see Zenix looking at me in a weird way. But then I see him get closer, oh crap NOOO. "Hey Crystal" zenix says with a smirk on his face. WHYY I SAID I DIDNT WANT TO TALK TO YOU! "Hi," I say politely. Can you just leave me alone... -.- "hey um want to go somewhere after school?" He says with a childish grin on his face. "Fine," I sigh and start walking out the door of the school, when I get a call. I answer it and I stand there petrified, then zenix taps my shoulder "Hey, are you.. Ok?." Tears start to blur my vision and I just run out of the building carelessly; leaving zenix behind with his own problems.
~Time skip to the evening~
I walk down the sidewalk, swirls of icy, cold mist come out of my lips. My dark silhouette casting shadows from the Amber glow of the street lamps; it was quiet, my own thoughts practically drowning me. I recall the moments of today, got bullied, made a friend, but the saddest part was that call. My aunt was dead. A small car drives past interrupting my thoughts, then as if I never payed attention at all I realize that I'm crying. I look at my phone, and at the messages the police department sent me. It didn't make sense; it was odd. Something didn't seem right. They say she died from cardiac arrest, but she couldn't have, she was a healthy woman. And the door was locked when I entered the house. My phone drops out of my hand; cracking on the hard cement. "Great, just great" I pick up my phone and look at it for a second. I see something strange out in the distance, like a shadow but I didn't see anyone. Then suddenly someone grabs my hand.
/////////////////////////////////////////
A/N sorry for the short chapter and sorry also for not updating I've been busy with finals and stuff :) BAII >•< Monse