April Fools

Scott woke up and made Mitch coffee.Except, instead of sugar he put salt in the coffee. He knew this was a dangerous thing to do and he would probably be killed today, but it would be worth it to see the look. Mitch walked down the hallway running his hand through his messy hair.
"Hey Scotty." He said in a tired voice.
"Hey Mitchie. I made ya some coffee." He said handing Mitch the coffee while trying not to laugh. Mitch took it, oblivious to the prank, and took a sip. He immediately spit it out and sat down the cup running to the sink to rinse his tongue off. Scott burst into laughter, his face turning red and tears starting to form. Mitch turned around slowly with a look that could kill on sight. Scott's laughter immediately ceased. Mitch strutted to Scott effectively making him back into the counter. Mitch stood on the tips of his toes and stopped next to Scott's ear.
"It's on now bitch." He whispered calmly before poking Scott in the weakest spot in his stomach making Scott crouch in pain. Mitch bent down and tilted Scott's face towards him.
"And that's just the beginning daddy. Next time leave the coffee out of it." With that he walked back into his room. Scott was now contemplating life and if he should suffer through today and live on or kill himself now so he won't have to suffer the queen's rath.
Mitch was now running away from Scott after pantsing him and ducked before entering the room because he had plastic rap where Scott's face would be. Scott came running in and got close-lined falling to the ground. Mitch was now laughing his head off. Scott got back up and glared at him before devising a plan and evilly laughing and walking away backwards before tripping and regaining his balance, causing Mitch to laughing even more.
Later that day they were getting ready for rehearsal when Scott slipped their remote controlled vibrator into Mitch's and quickly scrambled to put the rest of his clothes on before waiting for Mitch and leaving. When they arrived Mitch felt something cold in his pants but thought nothing of it. When they started warming up was when there was a subtle vibration in his pants causing him to moan very quietly. He looked around and saw a smirking Scott with a small remote in his hand. They were now starting to sing when the vibrating got stronger, making Mitch's moans harder to contain but still possible. Making it harder to sing normally. Scott was smirking at the inevitable victory. Or so he thought. Of course after hours of rehearsing Mitch was quivering and trying to stay in control but eventually came. When hey got home Mitch took the vibrator out of his pants and handed it to Scott, covered in cum and all. He walked to the room and shuts and locked the door. He came out 5 minutes later wearing a super tight leather underwear and nothing more. He stood in front of the t.v. Scott was watching and put his hand on his hip. Scott immediately stood up and walked towards him before Mitch put his hand up to stop him from taking another step closer.
"Not until next month." Mitch said smirking.
"But-"
"No buts. You made me come in front of the entire group. I don't think you deserve to use your dick at all." Mitch walked away and went to grab a popsicle. Sucking it seductively on purpose. Scott bit his lip to try not to lose control and turn into a complete animal. Mitch walked into the living room and sucked his popsicle. Once he made direct eye contact with Scott he swirled his touch around it and made it poke the side of his mouth. He pulled it out with a satisfying pop.
"It tastes so good daddy." Mitch said with innocent eyes.
"I-I bet. Wish it were mine though." He whispered that last part so Mitch wouldn't hear. Mitch then walked over the Scott and sat on his lap and sucked the soul out of his popsicle. Scott just watched the popsicle go in and out of Mitch's mouth. His boner obviously noticed but no attention was given to it. Mitch then got up after the Popsicle was gone and went to the bedroom after giving Scott a quick wink. Mitch hadn't left the room but Scott still wanted to see what he was doing. He walked in to see Mitch touching himself. His back arched and he moaned loudly. He opened his eyes and stared Scott right in the eyes as he came all over himself. Scott but his lip again. Drawing a small amount of blood. He walked back to the living room and pulled down his pants and went to his phone. Pulling up one of his private sexual pictures of Mitch. He stroked himself lazily moaning Mitch's name softly. He sped up as the stimulation started to become stronger. Meaning he was getting closer and closer to his release. His moans became louder and deeper. His eyes were dilated and he was going faster and pre-cum started coming out of his tip, now being used as lubrication. He was now shuddering every time his hand went down his shaft. Finally, he came. Shooting all over the living room. The most covered places were the tv, the couch, the rug, and the coffee table. Unfortunately, Wyatt ran past as he can and some of it got on him as well. He was breathing heavily. He threw his phone onto the couch. Going back into the room and laying down on the giant bed. He looked over the naked Mitch's body. He fell asleep thinking about his choices of apologizing or riding this thing out. It would be a tough decision because it was funny but he also wants the booty. Guess he's gonna have to apologize.
----------
Got worse at writing so plz don't talk shit in me. I already know.