Stay With Me (2)

Mitch was very drunk, and everyone knew that drunk Mitch is sexual Mitch. Scott was still fine so he hailed a taxi and opened the door for Mitch.

"Oh, what a gentleman. I would love to see how gentle your are in bed." Mitch said while walking, well attempting to, towards the vehicle. Scott simply helped Mitch into the car. He got in after and told the man to take them to Mitch's house. The whole ride Mitch was kissing Scott's neck, but Scott didn't necessarily stop him. When they arrived, Scott payed the man and carried Mitch bridle style up the stairs. He set Mitch down on his feet when they reached his apartment door. Mitch looked up at Scott and Scott looked down at Mitch.

"Would you like to come in?" Mitch said innocently.

"I don't think that's a good idea Mitchy." Scott replied trying to do the right thing.

"Come on, it'll be fun." Mitch said trailing a finger down Scott's abs. Scott bit his lip and used all of his power not to fuck him right there in the hallway. Mitch got up on his tippy toes and and whispered in Scott's ear.

"Please, daddy?" That sent Scott over the edge.

"Fine, but not for too long." And with that, they walked into the large apartment. Mitch went to go change. He came back in tight short shorts and a purple, skin tight t shirt. Scott bit his lip to the point where he drew blood.

"Sit down, make yourself at home." Mitch said patting the seat next to him. Scott gladly took it and looked over at Mitch. Mitch was watching tv and wasn't paying attention to the internal war the was taking place next to him.

Don't do it. You'll ruin your chances to get backs together.

But I want to feel his love again. I want to feel him again.

Fuck it. Do it if you want but just know it may ruin the chances.

Scott suddenly started tickling Mitch.

"Stop you bastard. I hate it. Scotty, please stop." Mitch begged while Scott tickled him without mercy. They didn't notice that Scott was on top of Mitch's until Scott stopped. They looked into each other's eyes and it didn't more than two seconds for things to pop off. Mitch started the kiss and Scott instantly kissed back. His hands traveled down Mitch's small frame, Mitch moaning into the kiss. Scott missed this feeling so much. The warm feeling in his heart was overwhelming. They finally broke the kiss and Mitch looked Scott dead in the eye.

"I love you Scott. I want to get back together but the trust we once had will need to be earn. Understood?" Mitch said suddenly a lot less drunk.

"Yes ma'am." Scott said biting his lip. He picked Mitch up bridal style and walked to his bedroom. He gently set the smaller man down on the bed. Restarting their kids, thy slowly started stripping of their clothes. Mitch looked down and his eyes went wide. He forgot how big Scott was. Mitch firmly grasped Scott and Scott leaned forward so his chest was hovering over Mitch's face and his fist were driving into the bed due to the pleasure he was feeling. Mitch stroked softly and slowly, effectively causing the blonde to moan in pleasure. After about 5 minutes of handjobs, Scott stopped Mitch and put two fingers in the Italians mouth.

"Suck." He said in a deep dominating voice. Mitch sucked and swirled until the fingers were thickly coated with his saliva. Scott traced down Mitch's torso and down to his entrance, leaving a trail of Mitch's spit going down his body. He inserted one finger and Mitch arched his back. Eventually, Scott added two and Mitch was plenty lubed up. But Scott wanted to linger first just to make Mitch even more sensitive than normal. He finally lined up and slowly pushed in. Mitch's eyes rolled back and his back arched in ecstasy. Scott picked Mitch up and crawled with him further up the bed until they were pinned against the head board. Mitch and Scott's hands intertwined against the while while Scott continued to thrust slowly. Moans filling the air and skin slapping skin. Scott attacked Mitch's neck as he fell backwards so Mitch was straddling him. Mitch grabbed both of Scott's hands and held the on either side of his head. He bounce on Scott's length for about 10 minutes before Scott turned the tables and pinned Mitch down again. He started pounding a little faster and harder. Mitch scream out in pleasure.

"Faster! Please, Scott faster!"

"What's my name?"

"Scott."

"Louder!"

"Scott!"

"LOUDER!"

"SCOTT!"
Scott and Mitch came in unison and Scott fell next to him. Mitch ran his hand through Scott's moist hair and place his head in Scott's bare chest. Scott wrapped his arm tightly around Mitch's waist, not wanting to let go.

"That was incredible."

"Yeah, nothing like make up sex." Mitch replied.

"So, can we start over."

"I don't know, I'll have to ask my boyfriend." Mitch said smiling up at Scott.

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!" Mitch made a face that said," really?"

"It's you dumb dumb." Mitch said kissing his cheek.

"Oh, you almost gave me a heart attack." Scott said before kissing Mitch's head and saying good night only to find the little Italian had drifted to slumber. He sighed and close his eyes to drift off but was interrupted by a knocking on the door. He got up and answered it to find an angry neighbor.

"I'm guessing you're Scott?"

"Yes."

"Well, if you wanted everyone to know your name you could have just spray painted it on the side of building like everybody else." Scott blushed wildly.

"Sorry, guess I got carried away."

"Don't do it again!"

"You know what? Next time I give it to him, I'm gonna give him a megaphone so everyone can hear. Next time, don't be such a bitch!" Scott said slamming the door. He walked back to the room and curled up with Mitch and they slept together and lived happily ever after.