Daddy Hoying (2)

Mitch walked down the hallway and into the open concept kitchen, bending down and grabbing a water. As he was bending down, a large hand roughly gripped his short hair and pulled him up.

His body was turned around and he was met with crimson orbs.

"Hello again, beautiful." He whispered in a husky voice and he held the small boy by the hair. Mitch let out a small whimper as the grip tightened and his hair was pulled even more roughly.

Daddy kept his grip and dragged Mitch into the bedroom. Mitch screamed in pain as he was dragged down a hall by his hair, kicking the entire way.

Daddy threw Mitch onto the bed and pounced, his crotch smacking on top of Mitch's ass harshly.

Daddy leaned down and licked Mitch's ear with his forked tongue.
"Daddy's craving Italian." He smirked into Mitch's neck as he slowly drove his sharp teeth through the olive skin.

He could feel the blood rushing past his teeth through the skin and his cock pulsated as he finally pierced the skin.
"Ah!" Mitch screamed. Daddy lead back and grabbed some duct tape.

Once he cover Mitch's mouth and tie his hands, he returned his to blood play. He lapped his tongue rapidly as he tasted.
"So sweet. I don't think I can stop." He bit down harder, drawing more blood.
"You're so addicting in so many ways!" He growled, pleasure with the tears that spilled and the muffled screams.

Mitch's red face showed fear, which pleased Daddy.
"So pretty when you're like this." Daddy looked at his work. Mitch with a taped mouth and beads of blood pooling in his collarbones.

Daddy quickly whipped out his/Scott's large cock and dipped it in the blood before coating his cock.

He ripped off Mitch's red panties off and smelled them, basking in the scent of Mitch's privates.

He threw the panties and lined up his blood covered cock with Mitch's hole before thrusting in and starting at piston speeds.

Mitch's eyes rolled to the back of his head as his scream got tackled and taking over by a muffled moan.

Daddy gripped Mitch's hips harshly, leaving bruises for sure.

His thrusts became boring to him so he leaned back, bring Mitch's with him and putting his tied arms around his broad shoulders.

He wiggles his hips constantly, making the leaking cock dance inside of Mitch.
"Angh!" Mitch muffled as his eyes closed and he threw his head back.

Daddy finally stopped and smacked Mitch's ass, making the Italian bounce on his cock.
"Yeah. Bounce on Daddy just like that. Take that dick baby girl. Take all that dick." He growled lowly as he looked at his member drill through the small brunette.

Daddy leaned so he was lying down, Mitch lying on top of him.

Mitch was so cock hungry at this time that he started belly rolling Daddy's abs to drive the cock in and out of him.
"You like Daddy inside of you, don't you?" Daddy smirked as he gripped Mitch's ass and kneaded it as his cock was sucked in and out of it.

Mitch shot without warning, some of it shooting onto his plum lips. This drove Daddy crazy. He wrapped his arms around Mitch in a crushing bear hug and thrusted into the tight hole with harsh force and speed.

His cock was reaching the climax rapidly, until Mitch's walls tightened around him even more and he got animalistic. He rammed into them harshly.

His rammed balls deep as he shot, mushing his hips into Mitch with every shot. He pulled out halfway through his orgasm and let the rest of the large amount of the white substance shoot and land in Mitch's butt and lower back.

Daddy's eyes turned purple before he went back to being Scott.

"What the?" He looked at the scene in front of him.

Mitch with his tied arms wrapped around him, his cock head resting on top of the warm hole, the cum on Mitch's ass, the feeling of his own cum trickling down his balls, and Mitch's beat red face with blood on it.

He rushed to untie Mitch's restrains before slowly and carefully pealing the duct tape from his mouth.

Once he cleaned up the cum, with his tongue, Scott cuddled Mitch as he soothed the shaken up brunette.
"I-I was s-so shook." Mitch stuttered as he held Scott closer.

Mitch eventually fell asleep and Scott's eyes turned crimson again.
"I'll play harder next time." He whispers in Mitch's ear before turning back into Scott. Mitch screamed in his sleep before calming down.