Third chapter

Harry...harry a..am really sorry!

"its okay Johanne, dont worry."

"No..noo am soo sor..rry..."

"Johanne, its okaay, you've been saying it for past few minutes."

"Come with me to KFC and you can dry your self up". I insisted

" Oh okaay then".

We walked for a few minutes in total silence not wanting to speak.I was afraid to break the silence because i knew i would say something wrong so i stayed quite. Then Harry spoke:

"Johanne, what you doing in the shopping mall anyways?"

"Im here to look for a job because i desperatly need the money because my mum said she wants me to be independant."

I stopped trying to control myself.

You should have told me you were looking for a job i would have found you one as soon as possible, he said. We live opposite have you forgotten he added. Me not wanting to show how shy i felt towards him, after hesitating i replied saying " i just didnt come up in my head to come and meet you, im sorry".We walked for another few minutes as we reached at KFC.

He went to the mens room as i started to get confy in the warm chairs, trying to relax after being outside for a long time. I got up and headed for the door placing my hands on the handle to push. When Harry came from behind putting his warm hands onto mine making me turm around suddenly. Where you going? He questioned me. Going to look for a job, i want to go home and proof myself right. I will come too he said to me. Noo there's no need i've already put you in alot of trouble and i wouldn't want you to waste your pressious time on me i said.

"please, let me come with you, am free now or else i'll have to go to the club to be sorrounded by plenty girls. Suddenly i agreed to let him come with me. So there we were walking on the busy streets, there i was walking with the hottest boy known to earth. Harry's phone began to rang as he walked off to the side to go answer the call. Who's call could it be, is it his girlfriend or someone else thoughts like this kept passing my mind. Putting his phone into his blue jeans he came walking towards me with a big bright smile.

"Everything oh right?" i muttered.

"Yes everythings fine. Just got some very good news for you!"

"News, what news?"

My third chapter finished

Really sorry for the short chapters

Not going to write more until i get some comments and votes.

Sorry for the spelling mistakes

Fan

Vote

Comment x

BadditudeXD