Fourth chapter.

What news eh? I asked confusingly.

Ive got you a job, Johanne! He yelled excitedly.

O..my.go..od..

My jaw literally dropped as i started to scream.

"where, where, where!"i started to question eagerly.

Just come on i'll take you its a suprise.So we kept walking past shops and past this old unique cobbled street just when he said "we're here". I looked at him worryingly thinking what job he had got me when we enteted this big posh antique posh building. A man greeted us and told us to take a seat.

"please tell me what this job is."

"my close friend who works in this building had seen me earlier on today with you and asked what we were doing. I explained to him that you were looking for a job when he said he could offer you a modelling job because his model had quit.

Eeeeeek! I said to myself.

" I've always wanted to be a model"

Ohh thats good, i think you will make a good model because of your looks. He explained trying to encourage me.I was getting chuffed at his sweet comments, it was like we had been best friends but we barely used to talk.The man arrived and started to talk to us and after a good 15minutes talk he told me he will post all the details abd information.

It was autumn so it started to get dark about 8 or so. It was about about 6 and i was dying of hunger.There was this very posh restaurant i really wanted to go but i had no money.We walked out the shop.

"Johanne.."

"yep"

"Are you hungry, because my tummy's starting to rumble"

"Haha, yes a bit a suppose."

"I'll take you to midnight treats if you please."

Midnight treats, omg midnight thats the name of that posh restaurant. I said to myself.

" Yes i'd love to."

" You can think of it however you wish, maybee a date."

I started to blush, trying to hide my bright pink cheeks.

" So its a date!" He whispered.

Sorry for the short paragraphs once agen.

Fan

Vote

Comment x

BadditudeXD