six.

songs for this chapter are - fool for you. (zayn malik)  (p.s. i really love this song!!)

*FLASHBACK CONTINUES*

my throat burns as soon as the drink, passes through my tongue and i gulp it down, struggling with the instinct burning i feel. i cough hard, putting my hands over my chest, and my eyes become slightly heavier, all of a sudden as i tilt my head up, and everything is just a blur, i blink a few times, trying to get a clear image, but nothing happens.

"are you okay?" he asks me, with a smirk, i feel like something is wrong, but i push this thought away.

"i.. i'm fine." i try to walk, but stumble over the shelf, but he quickly holds me by my waist and i smile.

"c'mon you need to rest." he says a bit too politely as he carries me, his left arm, covers my neck and the other one drapes the back of my legs, as my hands, hang over his neck.

we enter into a strange room, or at least that's what my eyes are picturing. i sigh, i didn't know i was holding when, he rests my body on the bed, while he takes his shirt off.

"what.. what are you.. doing?" my questions comes out as a song, i can't even speak properly. what is wrong with me?

"nothing..just.." he smiles, in a mocking way. his hands trace over the cloth of my gown as he slowly unzips it, but me hands are just too heavy for me to move and suddenly the drink pops in my mind.

"you..you mixed something in.. the drink." i try my best to speak but it barely comes out as a whisper.

"oh little rose, you are just so innocent, that you were so easy to fall into my silly game." he says as if i'm a small child, with a smug smile, while he throws the dress on the floor, unbuckling my bra, and it's not too late, when i lie naked on the bed, unable to move, no matter how hard i try.

tears start to creep through my eyes, staining the sheets, "stop." i squeak. trying to get up and run away but this whole weight of my body, is so much heavy for me that i'm glued. helplessly, i close my eyes, welcoming one of the biggest horrors of my life, i pray to god, it will be okay, it will be okay.

i feel his lips on my neck, sucking where my pulse is quickening, and then just below the skin behind my ear as his hands trace my whole body, making my body tremble to death, his lips move to my lips, crashing his whole body to mine, he kisses me harder and i want to yell and scream and slap him and kill him but.. but i can't.

*******

"NO!" I scream, opening my eyes, only to find myself curled up in the bed, again another nightmare, i quickly grab a glass of water, gulping it down my throat, as fast as i can. my breathing still haven't calmed down. i put my hands over my chest, looking in my room, observing the dim lights and certainly realizing that these walls standing in front of me, trapping me, are just killing me each day, each second, making it hard for me to breathe, closing the space that i've left, coming closer and closer as time passes by.

i rush to the washroom and twist the knob letting the fresh water, spill over my body, relieving me from the inside, "calm down rose." i say to myself, looking in the mirror, just observing how horrible i look, my face wet, hair all messing, a light trace of dark circles.

i come out, with the white towel covering my body from my breast, till my thighs, as the tiny drops of water simultaneously dribble down from my hair, on my bare shoulders and my feet freeze, at the sight of harry standing in front of me as i quickly turn around and pull the curtains, "what the hell are you doing here?" i practically scream.

"just wanted to see if you were fine." he says, uncomfortably, of course, "i..i'm sorry, i didn't mean to embarrass you, i-" he tries to explain his part but i cut him off.

"no, it's-it's totally fine..yeah." i say, watching him getting on his feet and walking out of my room, as i push the curtains back and sigh.

i decide to wear my black jeans, with white t-shirt, letting my hair, fall on my shoulders. i slip my feet into my sneakers, "ready." i say before opening the door for harry.

harry looks at me and grins, "shall we move to the car?" he says, which seems like, he's trying to indicate something to me, yet again and i just nod, grabbing my coat, "you can go, wait, i have to talk to mom." i tell him as we both head down through the stairs.

my mom sits on the couch with television on and a magazine rests on her lap, her lips carry a bright smile when she spots me and harry together. oh mom please don't start with him here! i know you're freaking out!  i'm practically screaming in my head. i know, she's having, like, millions of questions in her mind, some of them i already know. it's a big shock kind of thing for her, since i haven't went out with a guy or any of my friends, when those horrible days were there to haunt my life, they still do, though.

"i'm going to be out today, i'll be late." i say, hugging my mom and smiling at her and she just nods.

"be careful honey." i can bet that she's probably going to be the happiest today.

"yeah sure." i turn around to leave, "and don't over think please." i smirk at her and she smiles wider.

by the time, i step out of my room, harry's car is already standing in the doorway, waiting for me. it's nearly 6:30 now so i've got an hour to reach the party. i text hayley that i'm coming with harry and i'll be reaching there in thirty minutes and put it in the back pocket of my jeans.

i open the door of his BMW and the scent of mint fills my nostrils, which is probably harry's, i already love this scent, he smiles at me and then twists the keys of his car, turning the gare followed by the steering wheel. his green muscles, creep out of his perfect body as he moves his arm, "stop staring rose." he smiles, still concentrating on the drive and i hastily shift, realizing what i just did and stare out through the glass window.

so, so ,sooo i'm really really sorry for such a late update, trust me i didn't mean to hang you people up like this but i was working on my another story lately, as well, so it just took me time to write the chapter for this one!! i apologize again!! anyways, keep voting and commenting, it really means a lot to me, and thank you all for your support.

and i've finally decided the ship name for rose and harry, harlyn or harose? i'm confused between both of 'em. so i want you all to comment whichever you like, below right here and the one with maximum comments is the ship name, i will mention it in my next chapter! anyways, i love you :* :*