The Roaming

Valentine is your average thirteen year old boy. Born on Valentine's Day, hence his name, he's thirteen years old in his last year of middle school, having skipped third grade. The kids at school say Valentine is a stupid druggy, but they're wrong- he's a straight A student in all advanced classes. He doesn't exactly try in school, he's just naturally smart.
     The other rumors about him are true, however. He's been selling marijuana and other drugs behind the school and around town since the sixth grade, to students as well as random dopes. He's known around town as the Grass Kid. His prices are reasonable and his product is wonderful. At least, until he got caught.
     Valentine isn't a stereotypical drug vendor, however. His dad isn't a deadbeat drunk, he's a successful lawyer, and although his father doesn't pay much attention to his son, he does in fact care about his well being. His parents divorced when he was at a young age, and it's affected him to the point of hatred for his father.
     He's going to have to set aside that hatred and find a way to work it out, though, because something big is spreading, and it's spreading fast. The sirens are wailing and the people are screaming. And then they're moaning... Moaning and roaming.