Becoming the Demon I am (Part 2)

Sorry that my last part was so short. I stop at the part I did was so the book made sense. :P

~~~~ Time skip 6 months later from death of my mom ~~~~

Catness's POV

After 6 months after my mom's funeral my father was having a gathering of high class families. After a hour of being dissed every thing went black. After I came to I realized everything was destroyed, but luckily no one was dead but my body felt weird then I realized  that my father sealed my true self away. That's when my father abandoned me. Then for going on a rampage al the people in the town bullied me. Some called me "Demond" others said "You should have never been born and you should just die!" Then to make maders worst my father stared betting me and he threated to beet my twin sister but I didn't let him. Although he didn't let them of the hook so instead he beet me and I got 2 times as many bettings. After 6 months of being tochered I took my twin sister and ran away.

~~~~ Present time ~~~~

Long story sort I left my twin sister in a town far away from our old home and the 9 dragons I'm living with took me in and I'm becoming a dragon slayer.

I'm sorry that this part is sort but I have to go. I will update as soon as pasuble. I hope you like my book so far. See Ya.