Soap

Now that Alphabet Boy is gone, once again I had fallen in love with this boy who seemed to be different from any other boy. His name was Johnny and boy was he such a cute guy. He lives right in front of me and I guess you could say we were really good friends. We did hang out a lot and he was just oh so perfect for me!

On Valentines day we went to hang out since we were single and he was too so we decided to go out and get some Ice Cream. We didn't walk all the way since the ice cream truck was going our way so we stopped it. I felt very uncomfortable because the guy who gave us our ice cream was looking at me oddly. I told Johnny that maybe we should go somewhere else to eat our ice cream and talk.

Finally! We went to another park near by and it had come to me saying that I love him and everything and he looked at me and didn't say a word. Anyways, the walk home seemed long and awkward. We stopped at the front of my house and I gave him a hug and went our separate ways.

I turn on the faucet to my tub and watch the water run and fill up my tub and dip in. How could I have been so stupid? Guess i better wash my mouth out with soap for saying the word "love" why do I always spill my feelings? I'll just sit here and cry.

-Crybaby, 2016