Carousel

Finally! The fair was in town and I didn't want to miss it! Of course none of my friends came with me because they we they were usually "busy" I knew they didn't want to hang with me. Why did I even call them friends? They weren't friends to me.

I make my way into the fair with the tickets I bought so that I can ride some carnival rides and probably play a few games. As I walk around the fair I run into my crush.

"Great... What dumb shit am I going to sat now?" I say.
"Hey Crybaby! What are you doing here?" I says.
"Oh you know just having fun, you?" I say back. Kind of stupid question is that? You know why he's here.
"Same! You wanna hang with me? My girl ditched me and I have no one to ride with." He tells me.

I agree and we go off and ride some rides finally we reach the carousel, I had to ride it! I've been riding it since I was little and I had to! He goes with me and gets the horse next to mine and off we go around, around, and around. I told him I felt, that he had stolen my cotton candy heart but that wasn't good he told me that he liked me as a friend and I mean I could understand it was me... I relate to carousel because I'll never get off that ride round and round. Trying to go after him is like a fairytale.

-Crybaby, 2016