Chapter One

Katniss's POV

I slowly walked down the loud, crowded hall to my locker. Knowing I'd have to fight against it.  I put in my combination and gave it a hard tug and surprising it came open. I put my binder and books in there. "Man, I'm starving.", I whisper to myself. "Hey Kat, did it finally open for you?", A female voice called behind me, Angelina.  "Yep, it just popped open.", I laughed. She smiled and went through her locker looking for something, "Where's my hammer?" I gave her a questioning look, "You have a hammer?"

"Yes..."

"Why?"

"You never know when you need it?"

"You're weird you know that, right?"

"Yep and I don't even try."

"Well..", I laughed and leaned against my locker. "I found it!!", she pulled a hammer from her locker and I just shook my head, laughing under my breath. I heard people yelled, "Fight, fight!" I looked down the hall to see Jerry Davison punching a guy repeatedly. I saw the guy try to stand but Jerry would just knock him down. My anger just rocketed and it showed in my face, "I'll be back." I shoved peopple as i made my way to Jerry. He didn't see me and he was rising a fist to the boy on the floor. I shoved him back against the wall. jerry stared at me and before he could shove me off, I gave him a swift but hard punch. Crack! Well there goes his nose. Blood went all over me. I backed off and Jerry grabbed his nose, "Bitch!" He tried to spit at me but missed. "Thanks, I try.", I turn to the guy lying on the floor. 

I lightly tap his face, "Hey, dude, open your eyes your safe for now."

A/N Guys I Hope You Enjoy This Story c: I Won't Be As Active During The Week, I'll be In Meh School...