.Chapter Nueve.

Solana and Lesley walked into the office and smirked at each other as the heads instantly snapped towards their direction.

"Is there a problem?"

Lesley asked fiercely as she continued to walk with her sister. Solana smirked as they reach their offices.

"I love this side of you."

Solana said as she looked at her sister.

"Yeah, getting good dick really can change a girl."

Solana busted out laughing before entering her office and closing the door to enable her privacy.

'Someone's outside the door.'

Solana listened to the sweet voice inside her head. Smirking as Solana saw the shadow of two feet underneath her door, she walked towards the door.

'Watch this.'

"Yeah, I'll talk to you later baby. Oh definitely I can't wait to taste that long, thick and deli-"

She was cut off by the door knocking. Solana and her wolf both laughed silently as she opened the door to reveal exactly who she thought it was.

"Suppose I can help you, Gomez?"

Solana asked as she rested against the doorway, blocking his path into the room. Geoffrey looked at Solana, his eyes taking in her new, luxurious frame.

Solana tilted her head to the side smiling warmly as she stared at him waiting for a response.

Geoffrey's eyes trailed down to her covered neck. Solana had put on a black infiniti scarf to hide her bite mark along with the beginning of her tribal.

She eyed him down before pulling him into her office closing the door with her foot. He looked into her eyes and gulped.

'He likes you, use that towards your advantage..'

Solana smirked before pushing Geoffrey against her desk. He placed his hands on the desk facing Solana who pressed her body against his medium 5'11 frame.

Their faces inched closer and Solana felt disgusted. Her hands were placed at his waists as she pressed her waist against his crotch. She could hear a low growl escape his lips.

'Did you hear that? That's important.'

Solana paid close attention to what her wolf was saying as Geoffrey kissed her lips. She could tell he was enjoying himself as she felt his member hardening each minute.

'He doesn't believe you..'

'I'm sorry! I don't find him attractive..'

'Quinn.'

Solana knew what her wolf meant. Solana closed her eyes and tried her hardest to pretend it was Quinn she was kissing in her office. Thinking hard enough, her plan worked.

Solana imagined Quinn caressing her body which made her body quiver. Solana's hands freed his grey button up from his pants before working at the buttons.

Solana bit her lip as he kissed her neck. She moaned slightly still imagining her mate.

'Get his shirt off and look for his tribal.. It shouldn't be hard, all wolves are marked on the right side of their chest.'

Solana slowly pushed off his shirt revealing his semi toned body. She looked into his eyes as he hands touched his chest.

'Hey, not bad but I still prefer Quinn.'