.Chapter Ocho.

Solana fluttered her eyes open to see that familiar room and smiled as she felt a long heavy arm around her waist. She placed her head in the pillow and sniffed, smiling even more.

She could definitely get used to this. Solana ran her fingers lightly down his arm towards his hand, locking their fingers together. She heard a warm chuckle fill her ear and smiled wide.

"Good morning."

His deep voice said sending chills down her spine. Solana smiled warmly before turning around to face her mate. Quinn gave Solana a warm smile before kissing her forehead.

'Hey man we can get used to this.'

Quinn laughed rubbing his eyes.

'Shut up.'

He replied playfully as Solana wrapped her arm around his chest pulling her bare chest on his side. The warmth between the two was felt instantaneously.

Quinn began to play with Solana's long and soft hair. He smirked as he remembered pulling on it last night as he took her on the bed, the floor, the shower and even on the wall.

He recollected their night and groaned.

"Ah, shit."

Quinn groaned rubbing the bridge of his nose. Solana looked up at him and tilted her head.

"What's wrong?"

She asked curiously before noticing the slight tent pitched in the sheets. A smirk dragged across her lips.

"I was thinking about last night."

Quinn said looking at her noticing her smirk. Solana nodded and chuckled lightly before slowly crawling out of bed. Quinn's eyes followed her every move taking in her body.

His wolf stirred inside along with his member. Quinn playfully bit the air at her as she rolled her finger towards him. Quinn smirked before dashing out of bed and picking her up effortlessly.

---

The two couples met at the breakfast table along with the rest of the crew. Romeo and Leon smiled at the ladies who also smiled back.

"Bine, întâlnire pachet!"

"Alright, pack meeting!"

Quinn said causing all the men to stand still. Parker nodded at Quinn who nodded back out of mutual respect. Solana and Lesley took in each other's appearance and smiled.

"I like you as a blonde."

"I like you as a grandma."

Both girl chuckled before facing the crew of men in front of them.

"Hey, now that you're with Parker, what's going to happen with Michael?"

"Oh, Michael's been taken care of."

Parker chimed in looking at Solana who was looking back at him. Solana half smiled and focused back on her sister.

"Ladies, I want you to meet our pack."

Quinn said as he held Solana's hand. Solana smiled up at him and nodded. Each man was standing in a straight line waiting for their turn.

"Romeo."

Romeo said smirking as Solana smiled at him.

"Leon."

Leon said as he bowed his head. Solana chuckled lightly as she had already met the two previously.