HALLOWEEN

AUTHORS NOTE~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it isn't Halloween but just pretend it is XD

~~BECA POV~~

"ae you serious Jesse?" I asked him. It was Halloween and I hated Halloween because everyone dressed up and it was a stupid holiday. The trebles were having their annual Halloween party (the Bellas had the Christmas one) and Jesse wanted to do a 'couples costume'.

"yes Beca, it's a costume party and it'll be sweet if we do a couple's costume!" he said to me, pleading. Originally, he wanted us to be Oompa Loompas. But I refused, there was no way I was wearing orange face paint and a wig all night. So he decided that we should go as Sandy and Danny, from Grease. This one I accepted because at least I wouldn't be wearing an extremely bad costume. Just leather pants, a black off-the-shoulder top, a leather jacket and Stacy had the red wedges and she said I could borrow them. Jesse had to wear black skinny jeans, a black top, and a black leather jacket that had 'T Birds' on the back. We actually didn't look that bad.

"Fine," I said. "I'm not wearing this to class today but I'll wear it tonight to your party later, and I'm leaving it here, I'll come get changed with u later at like 5:30?" I ask him.

"sure, see ya later Becs," he says and then gives me a peck on the lips as I leave for my first class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~JESSE POV~~

It was 5pm and we had finished rehearsal for the Riff-Off so I texted Beca to see if she had finished.

Hey Becs, we just finished, come over whenever you want<3

She texted back instanly

//BECAAWWW<3//

Almost done, be over in like 10 <3

~~BECA POV~~

"okay guys, we're gonna do a quick scenario okay everyone get ready, Fat Amy chose a category," I said to the group. We had split into 3 groups. Group 1: Emily, Alicia, Gemma and Stacie. Group 2: Poppy, Cynthia-Rose, Jessica and Ashley. Group 3: Molly, Flo and Lilly. Amy was going to pick a category and we were going to do a fake Riff-Off to get ready.

"Black Eyed Peas" Amy decides.

"Black Eyed Peas it is, group 1, you go first, the rest of you, feel free to jump in at any time." I tell them and they start. Stacie is the first to go,

"Hey mama, this that shit that make you groove, mama

Get on the floor and move your booty moma

We the blast masters blastin' up the jamma"

Then Emily comes in with the "REEEEEEEWIIIIINNDDDD"

Stacie Continues "Cutie cutie, make sure you move your booty

Shake that thing like we in the city of sin, and

Hey shorty, I know you wanna party

the way your body look really make me really feel naughty

Cutie cutie, make sure you move your booty

Shake that thing like we in the city of sin, and

Hey shorty, I know you wanna party

the way you- " she gets cut off by Flo (group 3)

"-youuuu

All these girls they like my swagger