Netflix and New Girls

AUTHORS NOTE~~~~PLEASE READ 

hi. im jenna and i live in england and i used to write some fanfiction stuff on wattpad. a while ago. like a wole year ago. but then i stopped because my dad got a new job in england (i previously lived in Miami) and it took a while to completely move (have all our stuff arive and get a house) but when we did i had completely forgotten about these. im so sorry and i dont know if anyone is still reading them but i've decided to carry on writing them. this has 3k reads omg! i never would have thought it XD. but okay thats my long intro. please enjoy and i hope people are going to continue reading these :)

P.S. obvs gonna be spelling mistakes~ dont hate

~~Becas POV~~

so we decided on a completely new initiation and all our new girls loved it XD. we went to a zoo and we decided that to prove thier commitment to the bellas, all the newbies have to go inside the penguin tank and swim with the penguins and then feed them. but of course this is way too fun so we HAD to join them. and then guess who turned up whilst we were having our fun girly bonding time.

~~JESSE POV~~

so we head about the bellas new initiation and we decided that we would copy them and do the same. it looked so fun on fat amys snapchat story that we just had to join in. so we hopped in the bus and took the boys all down there.

~~BECA POV~~

"jesse! what are you doing here? this is our initiation you cant be here! we hired out the penguin pool!" i called out to him from over the side of the tank/pool [i dont know what there called]. 

"yea well we told the security guy that we were the trebles and he let us in" jesse called back with a 'duh' look on his face 

"what?" i was so  confused. i heard giggiling from behind me.

"i may have sent them a snapchat inviting them to tag along" fat amy told me

"ugh fine whatever" i called out to jesse and the trebles to come join us.

overall it was really fun. me and fat amy made friends with a penguin and all the trebles were splashing us and we splashed them and had a big pool party and then we ended up going back to the trebles house to watch some movies. 

~~JESSE POV~~

we went back to the treble house and we put out all the duvets and cushions on the floor to watch some movies. everyone decided that the 'leaders' of each group got to decided what we watched first and so you know what that meant. it was me vs beca. and in that situation, im never going to win. luckily, me and beca both know our favorite movie that we always watch together so we agreed straight away.

~~BECA POV~~

"the breakfast club" me and Jesse said together. everyone was happy but fat amy waas a bit dissapointed because she wanted to see me and jesse argue over what movie we watch. 

once we were about halfway through benji decided that he was hungry for pizza. well, i guess thats fair it was about 10pm and none of us had eaten since 1pm so he decided to take poppy, pete. and alicia to pick up all our pizzas for us. i had to phone the pizza place and lemme tell you, its hard getting pizza orders down when theres 20 other people screaming what they want at you! anyway i finally got everyones down and benji, poppy, pete and alicia went of to collect them. 

~~FAT AMY POV [ohh interesting havent done one of these]~~

ohhh im so hungry i could eat all the bellas and trebles. benji better hurry up with my triple-pepperoni pizza! i decided to pass the time whilst waiting by making a batch of mojitos. as always Beca came into the kitchen whilst i was making them and called me out for putting 'WAY to much vodka in it'.

~~BECA POV~~ 

and i mean WAY WAY WAY too much vodka! she put like the whole bottle in there! we only need half the bottle theres 20 of us not 50! so being the super-awesome-drinks-maker that i am i told fat amy that i would make them because knowing her, she'll put all vodka and nothing else! i told fat amy to go back to the living room and ill come out in a sec when im done. 

~~FAT AMY POV~~

"just GO AMY ill do it!" beca shouted at me. yeah okay, i admit it but i just wanted everyone to get smashed! when i went back into the living room i noticed that all the newbies were bonding with the old bellas, and the old/new trebles, 'thats cute' i thought to myself. but i just wanted to jump onto the big pile of cushions and curl up into a cocoon and eat doritos. DORITOS! quick, i needed to phone benji and tell him to get doritos! coudnt find my phone tho...

"hey any of you losers seen my phone" i asked, in the nicest possible way, to the rest of the group.

i heard a lot of 'nah not here' but i hadnt heard jesse so i said "jesse have you stolen my phone?" its the kind of thing he would do. no reply. i look until i see where jesse is and i see him caught up in conversation with that new girl, brooke i think her name is. they were pretty close to eachother, and he was showing her something on his phone. she was laughing. excuse me?! girl you dare laugh at my best-friend's-boy's-friend's-joke!

that girl was way to close to jesse but i wasnt going to tell beca. i didnt want her getting supicious and ruining her night. i didnt want jesse and beca to have a fight.

~~BECA POV~~

i had just finished making the mojitos and i was getting the ice out when i hear amy shouting something about her phone. i turned around and yep, just as i thought, shes left it on the kitchen table. i put the ice in the mojitos and then i grabbed her phone to take it out to her. 

as i walk out of the kitchen i can see amy and shes stood completely still fixed on one point. tis is nothing like fat amy shes always bouncing around. i followed her gaze to where i saw jesse and brooke, the new girl. they were talking, okay and they were pretty close together. he was showing her something and i guess it was funny because they were both laughing. brooke said something which made jesse laugh so hard he threw his head back and snorted. 

i've never made him laugh like that.

jesse brought his head back to brookes but they were still laughing and once they'd stopped brooke let out a big sigh and then rested her head on jesses shoulder. he then proceeded to rest his head on hers and put his arm around her. 

i could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. jesse was flirting with another girl. i know to some people that doesnt mean anything but to me it does. jesse knows, he knows if someone even the slightest bit untrustworthy or unfaithful i WILL put my walls up. i will go into panic mode. i knew i was about to cry. i tapped amy on the shoulder and passed her her phone then grabbed my jacket and left. i slammed the door behind me. i knew everyone could hear. i wanted them to. i wanted him to.

~~FAT AMY POV~~

oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no! she saw she definitely saw oh no what have you done now jesse! he knew she would put her walls up if she saw it and he still went ahead and did it. Beca tapped me, and i realised that she was about to cry. i could see it in her eyes. she handed me my phone and said "mojitos are in the fridge", i could hear her voice break and so could she. she grabbed her jacket and left. everyone turned around in shock at the loud slam of the door and all i could see was jesses face of guilt and he automatically realised what he had done.

AUTHORS NOTE~~~~~

oh my god. 1350 words. thats a lot. i hope you guys like it it took me ages. dont worry they wont all be this long i hope. anyway thanks for reading if you have. i quite enjoyed doing the fat amy pov so let me know what you guys think of it aswell and if i should do it and maybe if i should also do a 'newbies' pov. im thinking of doing brookes pov next chapter but im not sure if i maybe should do someone elses? lemme know thanksss xx <3