After She Ran Away: Rebecca

I decided to go back home when I remembered I left Noah. Noah was my best friend as well as my annoying brother. Also I sort of miss my mother..... Don't tell her that though. She might get excited. Lately I have been very upset. Maybe its because of me going to my mom's friend, Amanda Rollins house and she told me about my father. Even though she doesn't truly know him my mom told her everything. And tenth grade is very hard. Definitely because my mom is apart of SVU. Which makes everyone hate me, automatically. They pick on me because I look 'goth.' I told myself all the time, 'Its not your fault you love the color black. Its nobody's fault. I am one of those girls who doesn't like the color pink. I grew out of that phase when I was ten. Apparently some girls take different paths than others.' And I need to stop talking to myself.

I made it back to my mom's house and used my spare key to open the door. Both of my parents were sitting on the couch. Noah was standing by the fridge. My mom heard me shut the door and she jumped off the couch.

"Rebecca...." She says grabbing me into a hug.

I hugged her back and then Noah.

My dad was sitting still on the couch shocked.

"Hey dad." I say softly.

"Hey baby girl." He says and I ran over to him. We hugged for a few minutes.

[At the station the next day]

"We saw Ms. Benson in the girl's bathroom crying and so we brought her here." The principle says to my mother.

My mom looked at me and I laid my back against the chair.

"Thanks Mrs. Crabtree." She says and when she did the principle -Mrs. Crabtree- left.

"Whats wrong." Mom says softly.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Tell me the truth." Mom says.

"Fine I saw him...... He is my substitute. Mom he remembers me cause he smirked when I walked into class."

"Him as the guy who cut your arm when you were five."

I nodded.

She went to her desk and called someone.

Thirteen minutes later I heard his voice yelling.

"I will get you Rebecca if it is the last thing I do." He yelled.

Then there was silence and my mom left the room.