What It Would Have Been Like: Olivia

"We are here today to marry these two amazing people. Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler. In holly matrimony." The preacher says and continued to speak. I was staring into space.

"Liv." Elliot says as he nudged me.

"Yes." I say softly.

"Okay. Liv do you take Elliot to be your husband?" The preacher says.

"Yes I do." I say softly.

"Okay I pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride."

Elliot kissed me hard and passionately. I kissed him back.

+Flash Forward+[AN: By the way sorry for the misspelling coming up but what little kid talks normal?]

"MOMMY...... Wake up... Me hunny." My wonderful four year old daughter, Ella Mae says as she was shaking me.

"Mommy's up." I say as I begin to sit up.

"Oway. Can wee have pamchakes?"

"Yes we can if you go wake up Becca."

"Oway!"

I sighed and got up. I made the bed. I heard Becca who is which seven but acts as if she is seventeen, wake up.

"I woke swistie up. Swe is not hawppie." Ella Mae says to me showing me her beautiful brown eyes.

"She will be fine Ella Mae." I say as I picked her up and walked down stairs.

"Can wee have bahnahna pancakes?" She asked me knowing I would say yes cause we all love banana pancakes.

"Yes." I say excitedly as I sat her down in a chair. "Want to help me make them?"

"Ywes."

It took us fifteen minutes for us to make them and set the table. Still no sign of Becca. Where could she be? I told Ella Mae I was going to go find Becca and I ran up the stairs. There she was doing her make up.

And I stopped dreaming at that moment.