Chapter 1

*Michaels pov*

-beep- -beep- -beep-

ugh.. why does that stupid alarmclock always wake me up in the middle of a beautiful dream? If it didnt beep, maybe Pepe would've- no what the fuck Michael!? what are you thinking about? He helped you through so much stuff, you should not think of him this way!.. well, he is very handsome..

Well, lets eat breakfast then. I walked to the kitchen and saw I was out of bread. You know wha? Lets eat some cereal, I haven't eaten that in a while. I got a bowl and some milk, but when I walked to the counter where the cereal box used to be, I noticed I didn't have any cereal left either! oH my GOD Michael why do you always forget to buy everything?! I walked to my bedroom again to put on some clothes, I went to the supermarket.

as I walked to the supermarket, a good friend of you, Ashton, send me a funny photo of Pepe I hadn't seen before. I quickly put it as my background and walked into the supermarket.

ah! there was the cereal, after all this time it was here? i walked past here about five times before! well happy I found it, whats left on the list? *you check the list* 'oh yeah bread ofcourse!' I thought while bumping into someone, "OW! COULDNT Y- oh my god!.."

thanks for reading this first chapter of our first fanfiction! I know its kinda short, but we're gonna try to make the chapters a little bit longer. well, see you oinks in the next chapter! ~Hera~