prank call: Tamaki from Ouran high school host club

Me: i'm soooooooooo bored!! *rolls on bed bored*

Rose: why don't we prank somebody?

Me: hmm.... that not a bad idea

Monica: *walks in* hey guys what are you doing?

Me: we are trying to figure out who to prank call

Monica:really!? can i help?

Rose and Me: Sure!

Monica:great! because i just thought of somebody to prank *smirks*

Me:really!? who?!

Monica: Tamaki from Ouran high school host club!

Rose: that's genius!

Me: yeah it is! why didn't i think of that *face palms*

Monica: i don't know.... maybe because i'm smarter then you? *smirks*

Me: shut up!

Monica: you shut up!

Me:no you shut up!

Rose:*hits them on the head*

Monica and Me: hey! what was that for Rose!?

Rose: i hit you guys because we have to focus on the prank instead of fighting!

Me: fine, but Monica started it........ -_-

Monica: hey! i heard that!

Rose *hits you guys on the head again*

Me: alright!, alright! we wont fight anymore

Rose; good ^^

Me: *dials Tamaki's number*

Monica: hey, how do you know Tamaki's number?

Me: O.O uh....

*Tamaki picks up* hello?

Me:*tries to sound like Haruhi* T-Tamaki it's m-me H-Haruhi

Tamaki: H-Haruhi why are you calling me, is something wrong? Tamaki's voice sounded eager as he began to think about Haruhi, was she going to confess something. No, that wasn't it,then is Haruhi in endanger!?

Me: i-i'm g-g-getting...

Tamaki:your getting what? his voice was more eager then before as he thought that Haruhi really was endangered.

Me:i'm g-getting.... I'M GETTING MARRIED!!! O//////O

Tamaki: .......... * He stood there frozen with his cellphone*

Me: i'm getting m-married w-with K-Kyoya Even worse Tamaki then felt as if his world was going to end.when did kyoya confess to Haruhi and more importantly i am not going to let my daughter marry such a demon of a person!'

Me: we are going to get married at Kyoya's private beach also we are getting married right now...

Tamaki: .....WHAT!...

Me: i said t-

Tamaki: i heard what you said i'm coming right now! *hangs up*

Rose, Monica and me: *laughs*

Rose: h-he fell for it! *still laughs*

Me: i know! even though i didn't try to sound like Haruhi he still fell for it! i had a different plan but this plan still works! *still laughs also*

Monica: *is trying to calm herself down* whats going to happen when Tamaki is at the beach* *still laughs*

Me: lets just say that Haruhi and Haruhi's dad are at the beach and tamaki is going to get a big surprise *smirks*

-meanwhile at the beach-

Haruhi: dad why are we here again and why do i have to wear a swimsuit?

Haruhi's dad: oh Haruhi! isn't it obvious? i wanted to show off how good we look in swimsuits *starts posing*

Haruhi: *sweat drops*

*Tamaki arrives at the beach*

Tamaki: Haruhi where are y- *sees Haruhi in a swimsuit and Haruhi's dad and starts blushing*

Haruhi: Tamaki-senpai what are you doing here?

Tamaki: you called me and said that you were getting married

Haruhi: when did i say that?

Tamaki: you said you where going to get married and you told me that 30 minutes ago, wait! don't tell me you already got married with that demon of a person!! *hangs head in shame* i knew i shouldn't have stopped at that commoner market!

Haruhi: Tamaki i think you got pranked called and you fell for it *sweat drops*

Tamaki: p-pranked c-called...... *turns to see Haruhi's dad and sees him in the swimsuit and then covers his eyes*

Haruhi's dad: *sees Tamaki covering his eyes* if you don't like what you see then leave! *throws Tamaki in the dumpster*

Tamaki: AHHH!!! *rat crawls in his pants and then Tamaki get out of the dumpster and tries to get out the rat but it looks like he does a funny dance*

Kyoya;*starts recording Tamaki to put it on YouTube*

Tamaki: Get it out! Get it out!

-meanwhile where the girls are at-

Me:*reads a manga*

Monica; *walk in*

Me; *looks up from m manga* oh what do you want?

Monica: can i ask you a question?

Me: there's one...

Monica: what? what are you talking about?!

Me: there's two...

Monica: wth!?

Me: there's 3..... ok bye bye that's all the questions i answer ^^ *pushes you out of the room*

Monica: hey! *kicks the door * i just wanted to know how you know Tamaki's number! *still kicks the door*

Me; ignores Monica* ^^

Me: Checks YouTube and watches the video of Tamaki that looks like he he's dancing but he is trying to get the rat out* just according to plan *smirks*

~hiya! i hoped you liked my story! ^^ yuki567 helped me with this so thank you yuki567 i hope that i can become a good writer just like you! ^^ anyway you can request a person for me to prank all the anime that i know are on my profile so that's all bye bye ^^~

Vote,

Fan,

Comment,

and read yuki567's stories!!!! ^^

Oh and sorry if it wasen't good :(