Episode 2: Time To Play Mommy

Tskumi Pov:

I walked into the nursery, and picked Konan up out of her light blue crib, with dark blue sheets.

I briefly wondered what she wanted. I didn't have to wonder long before she clutched at the V-Neck part of my short sleeve shirt.

'Well that means that she's hungry I concluded.

I saw several pairs eyes. My bad six pairs of eyes, and one actual eye from Tobi. They watched as I left the room with Konan in my arms. I went to the kitchen with every intention of putting some formula into a bottle when my breast started to hurt.

'Oh, yeah she casted a spell so that I would lactate.' I remembered.

Instead of making the formula, I sat on the couch, and unhooked my bra that was had it's hooks in the front. 'Thank God, I don't know what I'd do if I had to struggle trying to unhook it from the back.' I thought.

I sighed as I unhooked the fourth, and last hook on my bra. 'Pumping takes a little while, and my breast are hurting. Konans hungry so why not breast feed her?' I thought. Weighing the pro's and cons of this situation.

I remembered what my grandma explained to me about how mother's cared for their baby's when I asked. I was glad now that she went into full detail.

I held Konan on an angle as I pulled my shirt up to reveal my swollen pink nipple. I rubbed the tip against her lips blushing lightly as some of the milk came out.

I wanted to moan when she opened her mouth, and began to suck. Not in a perverse way, you perverts. But because of the relase that it gave me. My breast weren't as full as they used to be, and the feeling of them going back to normal was euphoric.

'I will never take my boobs for granted again.' I thought. I used to think regular huge boobs were hard to lug around but now. Now I think that huge boobs with milk in them, is even worse. When my boobs go back to normal I won't ever take them for granted again.

I felt her slowly stop sucking, and I gently pulled her off of my nipple. I wiped her mouth with the baby wash cloth that I brought with me. I burped her, and then began to bring her back to the nursery.

I looked down at the only female akatsuki member. She stared at me with a blush on her cheeks, and a did-I-just-do-that look.

Then I realised something. Even though the akatsuki looked like, and acted like babies they WEREN'T babies.

They were their former selves stuck inside a baby's body. They understood everything that went on around them. They just acted like babies, because that's all that their able to do.

The thought had me blushing. I had just breastfed a fully aware female akatsuki member, named Konan. I gently placed her inside her crib, and felt her eyes as I left to go fix myself some food.

Konan Pov:

I blushed. 'I can't believe that I just breastfed, willingly. And I liked it?' I blushed at the thought.

"Why are you blushing?" Kisame gurgled at me. I knew that it annoyed all of us that when we tried to talk it came out as a gurgle, but we were grateful that we could understand eachother. 'Maybe it's because we're all babies.' I thought.

"Oi, Konan!" I heard Kisame say. I realised I hadn't answered him.

"I-I-I uh..Ibreastfedfromthegirl." I said quickly. "What repeat that." Kisame said. "Hn." Itachi said.

'Honesty I swear that 'hn' is an Uchiha's favorite word. I mean if you created an Uchiha dictionary I bet that 'hn' would take up most of it's space. Or maybe it will just have one not very helpful definition; "Hn means whatever the Uchiha that's saying it wants it to mean. We may never know the true meaning of 'hn' unless we become an Uchiha." Yup that could work.' I thought.

"Konan!!" Kisame said. 'Damn I'm zoning out alot today.' I thought.

"I breastfed from the girl." I said feeling the blush that resided earlier come back.

"So how did she taste?" He asked with a pervy smile. "Kisame!!" I said with outrage. "Well..."He pressed. "Like chocolate, strawberries, and cherries." I said remembering the sweet taste.

Kisame nodded. The girl walked back up.

"Alright I know you can understand me so I'll tell you my name. My name is Tskumi." She said.

Kisame started to whine while reaching for her. I guess he was hungry.

My guess was correct as he began reaching for her shirt just as I had done.

"Alright. I guess your hungry huh Kisame.

Tskumi Pov:

I tugged the sheets back to how they originally were in his misty colored crib. Once the silver sheets were back the way they were I went to the living to feed Kisame.

I was afraid that his shark teeth would bite me.

Nope he just softly suckled softly had my aching nipple. Then I remembered he was a new born. They didn't have teeth.

When he was done. I burped him, and put him back down. Only to pick up a now hungry Deidara. I fixed the cover in his yellow crib, and made sure that the smoke designs on the red sheet were even, before going to feed him, seeing as how half of the top of my boobs were now displayed.

'Yup!!! Now I've officially begun to play mommy.' I thought.