The book and key

When we looked inside my locker to see...

That my locker became a jungle house for the monkey loving teacher, Mrs. Riley. She had asked the janitor to put her favorite monkey in one of the kids lockers and replace their locker, and put their stuff in the locker right by the bathroom. I hate her so much that is all I could think about. My friend tara said that she would share her locker with her boyfriend Steve, and that I could have her locker.

I finally found the janitor. I told him that Tara said that I could use her locker and that she was going to move and she would need a trash can for her boyfriends locker. When I got Taras code I went to my new locker I found a little black book and a small little key as a bookmark as if it was a bookmark for the person who was writing or reading the book.

I started to read the writings, it was hard at first to read. I finally found out how to read it. It was a story about dragons and fairys, there was also poems that were spells. Finally just as I thought I was done there was more, hidden under black lights.

Someone ran into me it was my crush Logan, he was so handsome. I loved his light brown flowly hair. His locker was next to me new one. YEAH!!

I hid the little black book to tell Tara later. He said he wanted to take me to the dance, the winter wonderland. I said sure, I could not wait to go pick out my DRESS!