The Dance

I was at the mall, picking out my dress, when Logan was looking through the window. My dress was between a mint green sleeveless dress with lace running down the middle and a light blue lace dress with a cute brown belt. I could see that Logan was looking for me so I hid the dresses, and went out to meet him in the food court for Starbucks.

When I got back the blue lace dress was gone in my size so I went with the mint green lace dress that was still there. I wish my parents weren't against me dating anyone. I would have had a lot of boyfriends by now and I would have broken every single one of their hearts, to get next to Logan.

Logan had just broken up with Jessica the head cheerleader. They were only together because logan had gotten his braces off and got contacts so looked totally different. I liked him before he had all of that done, he looked cute with glasses and braces. I though for sure that we would have had gotten together, besides for that he had everything change.

It was the day before the dance, I was so excited. I hadn't told my parents that I was going to the dance with a boy because they would have never let me out of the house. I told them that I was going to the library. I changed into my beautiful dress at Taras house. She picked out this beautiful dress it was lavender and it was a soft flowly dress. She got heels that are baby pink.

When I walked up to school the day of the dance Logan was standing at the door waiting for someone and that someone was me. He stood up next to me and opened the door for me. For first period he sat right next to me and gave me a rose he folded into a rose. If you unfold it there is something in there he told me. It was a beautiful necklace from the store where I got my dress for tonight. It was SO BEAUTIFUL. It was amazing, he is so nice.

When we went to lunch he came and sat next to me, and said you may be mine now but I want you to be mine forever, he whispered to me. He gave me this beautiful promise ring. I could not believe that he liked me so much. All I could think about was that he enjoyed being next too me, and that he loved to sniff my flowery brown hair as he. would say it. It felt like there was no one in the world, but Logan and I.

OMG! I forgot to talk to Tara about the dance last night, she is not going to be happy with me. I saw Tara in fifth period, when we usually laugh about the boys in our class because since this class was biology every boy in that class were all about being crazy. Also in there eyes they always said that are biology class teacher is HOT! I hate the the boys in my class. She was over the boys in my class and acting just like them because Steve was in this class of immature boys. Tara looked at me and turned away right as she saw me.

I can't believe I just lied to my parents about where I was going, I feel awesome right now. All I can think about was Logan in his handsome slick tuxedo, so handsome. When I got to school Logan was right at the door waiting for me. When we got to the. dance floor he asked me if I would like to dance. I wanted to say YES, but I knew that I had to talk to Tara first, so I said in a second. he went to get us some punch, so I went up to Tara, and said I hope we are still friends, she said yes, of course we are.