Chapter 1

"Mom this is stupid!" I don't understand why we have to move all the way across the 'pond.' "I don't want to move!" I said

"Kaddie, Please just give this new place a chance."

Give this new place a chance! Are you kidding me? I've lived here all my life. I've dealt with busy streets, tons of people and noise since I was born, I do not want to change! New York is my home. The place that never sleeps. I love riding the subway to work and getting a corn dog with nachos from the street carts. I cannot, and will not move!

"Mom! I'm not moving to Ireland!" No I absolutely refuse to leave my life behind, just because she wants a new adventure.

"Honey, you can visit anytime you want. Please just give it a chance. For me?" She pauses "It's been really hard ever since your dad left. Please do this for me?"

She did not play the dad card! Sure he's a good for nothing bastard but that doesn't mean she can use it to her advantage. "Ugh! Fine mom, I'll throw my life away so you can have a new adventure!"

"You're not throwing you're life away! You can have a better life in Ireland. Plus you might finally meet a guy who will treat you better than these sorry bastards out here."

What the hell is she thinking!? "How dare you throw that up in my face! Not all guys are like him! Why would you even bring that up!? I'm not moving now, you can forget it!" I storm out of the loft to the street and walk to my friends house. His house is only two blocks away.

"Dylan!" I yell barging in. "Dylan! Where the hell are you!?"

"Kaddie, what the..." He pauses.

Dylan looks her up and down. Staring at her natural beauty. He has always adored her, but he knew he never had a chance.

"Cat got your tongue?" I smirk. I knew he was staring at me. Who wouldn't stare at me? I have long brown hair, green/brown eyes, natural red lips and a smile to die for.

"Why do you always barge in my house without knocking?" Dylan asks.

"Oh c'mon Dylie, you know I always barge in when I'm upset. Nothing new." Really it's nothing new. Every time my mom and I fight, I come here. "Can I stay the night?"

"Uh.. Well I dunno, cause I have to be at work in 30 minutes so you'll be alone, and I don't want you to be alone."

"Dylie, please? I'll be fine, I always am aren't I?" I say getting closer to him.

"I'm sure you'll be fine, but I still don't want to leave you alone." He says grabbing my hips, pulling me closer.

"Dylie, baby please let me stay." I bat my eyelashes. I know that if I try to seduce him, he'll let me stay.

"Oh alright, you can stay. I'll just call in sick." He shrugs

"You don't have to do that. Go work, I'll be okay I promise! I just don't want to be anywhere near my mom!" He pulls me in closer, our lips only inches apart.

"But I want to comfort you." He says with his lips grazing mine. I pull away, hoping he gets the idea that I don't want to kiss him.

"Dylan I'll be fine! Just go to work." He grabs me again, this time kissing me. "Dylan what the hell?" I pull away smacking him.

"You know what Kaddie, you do this all the time. You try to seduce me hoping I'll say yes and when I do, you pull away. I'm done with you! Get out now, and don't come back until you're ready to commit to something. I'm not your toy! I'm not going to let you mess with my emotions anymore! GET OUT!" He yells

"Fine!" I walk to the door, opening it slightly "By the way I'm moving to Ireland." I walk out slamming the door.

How dare he say that! I do not always do that! I've done it twice maybe. Whatever it doesn't matter. I'm leaving so good riddance. He was just holding me back anyways.

Kaddie, walks back to her loft. She contemplates on whether or not she wants to move.

I don't really have anything here left... Do I? I mean I have work, but I can always get a new job. "Mom, Can we talk?"

(A/N)

Hey guys this is my First Story I'm actually going to publish. Please no hate. Ill write as much as I can, if my brain works right. I'm a senior in High School, so my year will be busy. Please bare with me! I love you guys!

.xx

Anna

Comment

Vote

Share