Intellectual unmentionables

This frenzied delirium is mine and I love you.

A Daring, inevitable copulation of hyper-expansivity, a hard line moxie infusion, better yet, a collision.
Mixture with obsession in coitus type, mutt.

Inner serenity, and outside calamity, sumptuous.
A fed schemer, obsession sets in, the minds begin to spin.  Internal turmoil, and external pleasure, lascivious, guile.

Let's not, about my intellectual unmentionables.
It's becoming a little chaotic in the peripheral edges, blind.

Glass and roses, a sleeping fox, a blue eyed clown chilling in the background. 
Big and fat, enormous want, sack.

Manged and frothing, snaggle-toothed, loathsome and hoarse. It’s not into sin, It’s into catastrophe
Dendrite, synapse, wicked syntax, demiurge, pineal-gland, spectral visions, theory.

The adept, the deranged one, sold out, gave into the imbalance. Diabolical mechanism, mind-rage, brainstorm.

Not having the clarity for faith, choose apart from all.
Chaos refuses to be quantified, only trust me, it's supposed to hurt, ruin.

All the capacities, without abilities to fulfill symbiosis, the ends, Honesty while delusional, the capacity fouled, worthless.

Faced with the moral dilemma of a lifetime.
Precipice of all faith and vigilance.
All that's left is an eighth a tank, few hundred miles left to go, bust.