Imagine #5

I haven't posted anything these days! I really am bad at writing haha. So here's a new one with The Tide :)

Comment.
Vote.
Enjoy!

Imagine #5: Magic-8 Ball & Pokéball

Would it be nice to know who you're meant to be with?
Would if be nice to see the future so you can change the past?
Would it be nice to know if you'll have kids and get married?
Would it be nice?
Wouldn't it be?

~Anonymous

You run around a corner, turned right, and slipped on your apron over your head as you rushed inside the coffee shop. You check your watch: 7:30 pronto. Nice. But there is a really long line forming to get their early morning fix. Sure, coffee in the morning sounds good but that's too bitter to drink. I'd prefer my own to be music. Soothes the soul and calms you down better.

"Gotta catch 'em aaaallll!"
"Go, Drew!" A guy with brown hair, crooked grin, and sparkling eyes dressed up in an Ash costume says as he poked a guy named Drew with his pokéball. Apparently, they are having a costume party in a coffee shop because Drew is in a Pikachu onesie.

"Hey there, I'm Ash," Somewhat-Ash says to me, "...And I want a Zen Tea."

You practically have bulging eyes right now. Pokémon. Pikachu. Omg. The Tide. They're on tour with The Vamps and... BYE. Could they be somewhere here? I hope so.

"Oh... Alright I'll punch that in."

••••
10:35 am

"Man, Toby has been obsessing over this piece of I don't know what this does," a deep-voiced man shouted to the Drevi.

"Hah! Con, I just asked this Magic-8 Ball if you're gonna get married to a barista girl over here."

"Hmm... Con it says YES. Big fat YES."

Wait what CON? TOBY? What the actual...

Now two blondes are facing me in the counter. The other with a clearly blue-eyed stare. Oh gods, I'm fine.

"A mocha peppermint, please," the blonde, DEFINITELY CONNOR says with a smile.

*your name* DO NOT DROOL. ACT NORMAL. Ugh.

"Hi, Con- I mean sir! What's your.. Uh. Name?"

"Kindly put Con in it, *your name*" he says.

HE KNOWS MY NAME.

"Oh how'd you know my name, sir Con?"

"Uh it's on your tag..."

Okay, *your name* way to go and act stupid.

"Oh right hah! Of course.. Most people do not check tags these days. That's all."

••••

"CON your drink's at the bar!"

Con walks to get his drink. I risk a glance then fine, I risk a look. Imagine this is a movie and you know what happens next. He freaking stared back. So, as a girl human being in that situation, I looked away.

••••

"You see that barista looking at you googly-eyed? That might be what the Magic-8 Ball is talking about. Interesting. I should ask it if I am getting free food from McDonalds if I twerk." Toby says.

"Stop your randomness Tobes. You are not twerking for McDonalds food. There is such thing as a monetary system where you use MONEY." Riley interrupts, "And Con, maybe you really should approach that barista girl after her shift..."

"What approach? Like rhymes with cockroach? Wait why would-"

"Oh stop it! I will drag her now," Toby says as he walks up to you.

"Hey miss! Would you mind taking a break. Oh wait never mind. You are on one!" Toby says as he drags you without warning to their table.

"Okay, KISS!" Toby orders you guys and nudges the both of you.

"Uh.." Connor starts.

"Huh.." You whisper.

"You're cute!" Toby says, "that's what Connor wants to say. He can be speechless around girls because he wants to be the 'girl' even if he has to man up."

With this, Connor smacks Toby on his butt and received a confirmation to stop with Toby's, "Ow! Fine."

Connor: Hey, I uh, I was wondering if I-

You: Wait... if you are a girl? a guy? an elephant?

Connor suddenly bursts out laughing and Starbucks coffee shot out of his nose.

"Ok wow. What a nice first impression." Connor says as he wipes his nose.

"It's okay. I like it dirty," you accidentally said it out loud.

"I knew they'd be perfect for each other!" Toby screams and bounced around like a fool. But you guys did not care as Connor has started on leaning on to you. He cupped your chin and pulled you closer. You almost fell off your seat as you also drew closer but Connor caught you. "gods, you're humor and I just knew you." He did not let you say anything and his lips were on yours.

-------------------------------

LOL That was short but I hope it kind of is fluffy all over the sky idk. I will write a better one soon! 13xx