U-Kiss Soohyun part 2!

"(Y/N) I need you)" he said.

"wait what?" was your only response.

"you were to damn close to Kevin it was making me sick to my stomach plus the outfit you have on. You deserve a punishment for teasing me and getting to close to the other members." Soohyun whispered in your ear with you pressed firmly up against the wall his muscles were visible through the tight shirt he had on.

"I will be your first (Y/N)" he said with a sexy voice.

"Soohyun...I didn't mean to make you jealous I-" you were cut off by him kissing your lips.

"(Y/N) I will never let you get that close to the others again." he said

"what are you doing oppa?" you asked out of breath.

his hands quickly lifted your shirt off of you and tossed you onto the couch in the small dressing room.

"(Y/N) what type of punishment should I give you?" he asks in a teasing voice.

he started kissing you his kisses moved from your mouth to your neck to your chest you only had a black bra and your shorts on. he moaned at the way you looked. He kept kissing along your bra line. his hand snaked around your back and undid your bra. he threw it across the room. his hand slowly made its way to your shorts you but back a moan as he sucked on your chest. he didn't have any mercy on you.

"Soohyun.... please be the first person I have sex with." you muttered out.

"I can't give it to you just like that baby. you need some sort of punishment for making me jealous." he says against your neck.

you begged and begged he kept teasing you until you came. he was satisfied with his work. he flipped you over so your ass was in the air and he pushed your back down a bit so your face was lightly pressed against the couch. he shoved into you with no warning and with no mercy he was so aggressive and fast pounding into you. you were moaning so much he had to take off his tie and cover your mouth with it to muffle your moans so no one could hear you.

"who do you belong to?" he asked still pounding into you.

"mhhm you oppa." you muffled with the tie still covering your mouth.

he heard you and smirked to himself.

"you will never make me jealous like that again will you?" he asked right beside your ear slowly pushing into you teasing you knowing you are close to a second climax.

"I won't I promise please just let me cum. Soohyun please I'm beggi-Ahh" you begged and moaned out as he speed up. you both came.

"(Y/N) you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?" he asked as he slowly pulled out.

you couldn't answer properly. he helped you lay down on the couch then went to find your clothes. he helped you get dressed then asked again.

"yeah I'm okay but I'm not a virgin   anymore" you said while playfully slapping his arm. he chuckled

"I'm glad it was me that took your virginity" he said with a cocky smile.

"Where did Soohyun go did you see him?" his manager asked a staff member.

"Soohyun you have a schedule where did you go?"  his manager shouted hoping he heard him.

"shit. I have to go are you okay to walk to your car alone?" he asked with a lot of concern in his voice.

"yes I'll be fine" was all you could bring yourself to say.

"okay I love you see you tomorrow. I'm coming over in the morning

________________________
okay part two is done :) hope you liked this is the finished part of a request.