Your Wish is My Command (Part 1)

Readers POV
Its about 4pm you just got off from your Tiring job working a 10hr shift for the Fourth day in a row .
You head to the exit of your job after you've clock yourself out and head to your car.
As soon as you get to the car you check yourself phone to see if you have any notifications, you see one from your Boyfriend of three years Michael Jackson .
The text says "Hey BABYGIRL just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you . I'm missing you and I have a surprise for you at the house so get here quick ;)"
You reply back with "Hey baby I miss you more and okay I'm otw home right now, I can't wait to see the surprise ;)"

About 20 minutes later...
You arrive at home and you park your car In the garage, lock the door and head up to the garage door to go in the house.
As you walk in you take your shoes off at the door and place them on the shoe rack and then you yell your boyfriends name.
"Michael ...baby, I'm home, where are you?". You don't hear a reply so you walk towards the kitchen and see your sexy boyfriend in an apron and chef hat cooking what it looks like to be dinner for you two .
As Michael acknowledged your presence he looked at you with a smirk on his face while turning whatever is in the pot and say "Hey Y/N welcome home, how was your day ? You look so tired boo."
You reply with a sigh and say "Yeah I am . My feet hurts so bad and my back , working 10hr shifts for four days straight is starting to get to me. I wish I could get a massage."
Michael comes up to you and kisses you on your lips at that moment you get hot and he turns your back to his front .
Then he kisses you on the back of your neck and whispers in your ear "Your Wish is My Command." .