Your wish is my Command (Part 2 )

Michael takes your hand and guides you upstairs to you guys bedroom and then to the restroom .
Michael turns the light on and pulls you ahead of him and grabs you by your hips then pulls you close to him your back to his front.

Then he slowly slides his hands to your stomach rubbing it gently but sensually . You could feel Michael gently grinding on your butt in circular motion you could feel his hard length , he guides you to the bathroom sink and in front of the mirror.

Michael gently kissing your shoulder and takes his large, warm and soft hands on your shoulders and slides off your coat and puts it on the counter .

He lifts your arms up to help you take off your shirt, you hear soft moan from him after he takes off shirt , you look in the mirror and see him staring at your large but good sized breasts.

"You like what you see Michael?" you ask . He nods his head yes so you take his hands from your hips and place them on your breast letting squeezing and rubbing them gently .

You let go of his hands and let him do what he wants , Michael takes them and jiggles them and takes his finger and rubs and pinch your nipples through your bra. "Mmm baby they're so beautiful I could play with them all day."

You chuckle at what he says, then you feel his hands move from your breast to the front of your bra to unhook it.

Your breasts are fully exposed then you turn around so you and him are face to face , Michael lifts your chin with his index finger and kisses you gently and you kiss him back with such passion .

The both of you are lost in the kiss and it turns into a make out the wet noises from the kisses turns you on, Michael's tongue is begging for entrance into your mouth so you let him in and y'all tongues have a war with each other .

The intense moment causes a soft moan to escape your lips. You place your arms around Michael's neck , deepening the kiss both of your heads moving in opposite directions. You feel his hands rubbing your back and slowly moving down to your bottom squeezing it firmly. Then he gently pulls away.

"Why you pulled away?" You asked with your mouth poked out . He chuckles. "I promised your massage, now go in the bedroom so I can help you undressed and run you a bath baby."  You sigh with a smile, hesitating to walk. "Come on chop,chop!"  Michael spanks you on the butt.

After he helps you undress he walks you to the bathroom and what you see makes you got wide-eyed .

"Awee baby this is so beautiful

"Awee baby this is so beautiful." He helps you take your robe off and it drops to the floor. "Fuck." You hear him say under his breath . You mentally giggle trying to act like you didn't hear him say anything.

Michael helps you get into the tub. You sit in getting comfortable, Michael rolls up his pants and sits on the back of the tub with his feet in. He gets a rag and dips it in the water and rings it a little and gently rubs the front of  your body with it , to your back , arms , hand feet."

You say to him "It would be better if you were in here with me." . "As much as I want to, No. Tonight is all about me making YOU feel good." he replies.

After about an hour of him bathing you, he gets out and helps you do the same. He takes you back to the bedroom. "Lay down on the bed on your back."  As you lay down you feel his presence leave the room for about two mins. He comes back with a bottle that looks like it has oil innit.

Then he takes off his shirt you couldn't help but stare at his slim but muscular body especially that cute outtie belly button of his. He notices you staring . You quickly look down and blush. "You like what you see? I see you staring." 

"I can't deny." You say smiling. He walks over to the bed and he runs his index finger down the middle of your back. You shiver a little at the ticklish feeling . Michael opens the bottle and puts some oil on his hands and runs the oil on your back . Applying pressure rubbing you down in circular with his finger in  motion on your shoulders and lower back felt so good .

You moan "oooo this feels great." . "I'm glad you like it baby, but that ain't all i' m going to do. turn over."  You do as he says. He  gets some more oil and starts rubbing it on your stomach up and down while slowly moving up as he does so and climbs on top of you lightly sitting on your pelvis. He reached your left breast rubbing it and squeezing it gently and does the same with the right one, taking his time with both.
He pinches your nipples gently making them instantly hard. That simple touch turns you on and you feel tingly between your legs. "Ooo Y/N this is making it so hard for me not to fuck you right here and now." He says with furrowed eyebrows. You notice his bulge in his pants and decide to take your hand and rub and stroke his hard length through his pants. He tilts his head back in pleasure and groans . Michaels takes one hand off your breast and puts it on yours making you grip his length harder."You like that daddy?" You ask him. He nods yes  so you unbuckle his pants and put your hands in there you feel how wet his underwear is from all the pre cum and the moment you touch his warm flesh he moans. You take his hard length out , you gasp as how big Michael has gotten since the last time you guys did anything sexual. This is the hardest you've seen him you take it in your hands and stroke it . You can tell he's really enjoying it as he humps back and forth as you stroke him.
He reaches his hand behind him and touch your womanhood  rubbing your folds with your wetness. "That pussy so wet, let me eat you." With no hesitation he gets down and puts his head between you legs . "Let me taste it ." So He licks your pussy a couple of times and takes his index and middle fingers and pulls your folds apart and take the tip of his tongue and licks your clit in circular motion. "Yes Michael just like that." You whisper . So he does it faster, flicking his tongue over and over again on your clit causing you move your hips around so could push harder against is wet tongue. "Yeah baby ride my tongue, go crazy mama."  He says. Then he takes his middle and ring finger and enter them both into you pumping them as he eats your pussy so delightfully. So you reach down and grips Michael head and gently rubbing your hands in his curls while riding is fingers. "Shit Michael I'm gonna cum."
"Cum baby cum in my mouth." He replies and then you cum jerking and breathing choppy . "You taste so good baby."

Michael gets up and kisses your lips , you can taste yourself heavily . "You hungry Y/N?" He asks. You nod your head yes remembering he was cooking dinner when you got home  . "Let's eat then."

So guys how was that ? I'm gonna update as much as possible I work two job and go to school so bear with me . I love you all ❤️!!

Ps: If you have any request just let me know 😌.