breakeven 1/3 [ kaisoo ]

so in line with kaistal being real and my kaisoo heart at a critical condition, i made a drabble that's constantly getting updated as my heart further breaks into smaller pieces. i present to you the product of my wild imagination.

--

"I just... need some time to think." Kyungsoo thought it won't be this hard when the dating rumor arises. But everything happened so fast, he knew he had no grip on anything right now and its giving him a hard time to keep himself ar least standing.

"But hyung, will you be fine?" Chanyeol used to be scared whenever his Kyung Hyung goes silent, but this time he knew why, and he didn't like it. "I mean, there must be other ways?"

"That's easy for you to say," Kyungsoo sighed, looking at the taller one with sad, envious eyes. "They're going to reveal you and Baekhyun... and soon enough everyone will accept the two of you, for they have been waiting for this to happen. And then everything will be perfect, and no one has to hurt so much that that person had to leave."

It was silent for a while, and Chanyeol felt slightly guilty that he was feeling so happy for himself and his lover when his friend is hurting like this. It is not his fault, but he is much aware how Kyungsoo wanted to have the same situation as he does, being able to say he's anything but straight, and that he's inlove with Jongin, and to have that happy ever after that he'll have a few days soon.

But no, just yesterday, the company confirmed Kaistal real. Krystal and Jongin. It just hurt him so much to hear those two names in a sentence and now he even had to deal about the fact that they're dating. It used to be a joke, just something for teasing. Yet now, the spark lost its meaning for there will be no one to assure him that its not true, you're my only one hyung.

Now that became the joke, and it fucking hurts he just wanted to be away and alone. "Now could you just tell everyone when they come back that I'm staying with my grandma for a few days, please?"

Chanyeol hesitated, wanting his hyung to stay. But after contemplating, he just nodded, not wanting his hyung to hurt any more.