Beaches

I continued to argue my mother walking to my bed and sitting

"NO!Im not going mum!"

"You are and that's finale!" Mum said making it clear i was going.

I had my entire summer planed and now I have to go to Hawaii??

We're visiting my mums friends family.

I decided I should pack, I packed as much clothes as possible,the nessacary things and some makeup.

*Morning

I awoke to sun shining lightly onto my warm bed I was curled up in a blanket or I call it cocoon.

I decided I would shower now, so I took my blanket of letting the cool air surround my body.

After I showered I just did my full morning routine,it was 7:30 and we were just ready to hit the airport.

I don't want to go at all.

We took some breakfast in the airport and they began boarding the plane.We were in second class. After telling us to fasten our seatbelts the engines roared to life as this metal vehicle turned into a oversized bird.

*Jess POV (mums best friend)

"It won't be bad give it a shot!Your sisters are doing better about this then you Louis!"

"Whatever by the way glad I had so much say in this!"Louis stormed out

I hope this wont end horrible

Kimberly's POV

As we pulled up the house I noticed how big it was.WOW.

As we pulled Jess and the girls ran out of the house.

"KIMMY!"they all yelled

I haven't seen them sine I was really little

"Where's Louis?he turned out so successful!"

"Im not sure but he's not as thrilled as the girls"Jess explained

"I can relate"I mutter silent enough for no one to notice.

"Oh um well,Morgan your room is across from the twins and Kimmy it's across from Louis and tell Lou his mother needs him for something."

I immiteadly went upstairs to my room, it's nice bright yellow walls a bathroom as well.I threw my bag onto the bed and headed to Louis room.

I knocked before it openedI hesitantly walked in

"Um,Lou your mum wants you she's outside."I tell him

"Kim?"he says staring at me intently with his bright blue eyes.

"Yep!"

He hugs me tight.I pull back not wanting to get to close. He darts out of the room.

*10:00PM

I decided to go to sleep I had bad jet lag.

It was way to hot in here though Hawaii is too hot compared to the UK.

I went to turn the ac on high but even with the knob turned to high it wouldn't turn on .

Well shit,I'm not sleeping in here.I took a pillow and a blanket and snuggled up in my bathroom.Honestly it was cooler then the bedroom.

*louis POV

I took a sip of tea before I went to bed but instead of going to my mouth it was all over me.

Shit now I need to shower.

I exited my room to the bathroom.i knocked

"Lottie can I shower?"

"NO!"she yelled

It must be that time of the month.

I figured Kim is asleep and I'd use hers.

I walked into her room which was hot as hell and she wasn't in her bed. I came to the open bathroom and found Kim in the tub sleeping.

I can't leave her there.I picked her up bridal style

Sounds so cliché

And brought her to my room and put her in my bed. I sat next to her and then I fell asleep