Childhood Experience??????

I am not sure how to divide my life into chapters so why bother. I guess I should start as far as I can remember, when I was five or kindergarten. Also I am not sorry if this is shit it's my diary that I subletting people read so why does it matter.
My family packed up and moved to a place known as Midvale. No one knows of it, we bought a large cosy house that was over 150 years old. I chose the smallest room because I liked it and my sister Sarah slept in the same room I did. We had two extra rooms, but my dad wanted us to be together.
I spent most of my time watching the movie labyrinth (I have seen it more than 600 times). Until about half a year later I had to go to school. I can still remember the first day, I was very confused about where to go and since I was a little talk the first graders thought I was one of them. Another fun kindergarten story is when me and two other kids had been going to school. We had all thought we were super early and spent half the day until much playing on the playground. I was the one to keep them there so they blamed me for being late.
Soon after we got the house my parents got separated, followed by the divorce. My dad met someone and they owned a dog named Pirate, my mom stayed with us while she was still going to college and worked as a manager at the nearby Seven 11. She and my dad kept getting into fights yet his partner, Alex would always take them out for ice cream when this would happen, what a shame she ended being kinda a bitch. That was all pretty tough on me, but fourth grade was the worst in elementary school
So Sarah was three years older than me and decided to move on to one of the empty rooms downstairs, she had also transferred to middle school. This was hard because I relied on her and she got new friend's and was never home anymore.
So that's when people started to bully me. I had a crush on this guy named Dominick we called him Dom for short. He was kinda asshole and as soon as he found out that I liked him he dumped his girlfriend for me and this girl Sasha was always a major bitch but my sister was friends with her babysitter and older cousin so we were awkward friends.
She shortly started abusing me mentally and physically daily. She even got a little kid in kindergarten to call me things such as ugly, sluty, and just a bitch. If my sister was there I wouldn't have to deal with this shit and she would just tucking beat the shit out of them.
So Sasha just kept bullying me one time she almost broke my arm. In FOURTH FUCKING GRADE!! Guys don't rocking matter and I don't know what I put in my sexuality but I realised after looking at some shit that I am only gay. This will probably kelp changing as I go cause I don't know what to think anymore.

So all of my troubles were pointless because I don't even like guys. They ended up sending me to a shrink after my first attempt as Sasha's shit kept going and I changed classes.
Every thing was okay for then but my best friend was starting to bully me thinking that I was anorexic since I didn't want a granola bar that one time and I was naturally tall and skinny. Now I eat constantly not gaining weight but crying and eating my feelings. Then my mom sent me right back to the shrink after the second attempt. I was just a fucking kid.
Life continued on very painfully when my dad got a foreclosure on my childhood house. I remember all the creepy shit that would happen there. One time I had been sleeping over with my sister and her friend Paige. The t.v was off while we were sitting there in the middle of the night and the t.v had turned on showed the Stanley steamers commercial than turned back off. I think that we were all just really tired and imagined it.
I still have some trust issues with my dad but I hide it behind this empty smile. (Oh god I just doused myself in koolaid help.) I am pretty sure I am bipolar. I think Sarah has it worse since my dad was always her hero and he kind of betrayed us. Now we are living in my mom's duplex and I am moving into a house. I am in seventh grade and I will explain my new friends and sixth grade.
A/N
Oh god please help there is koolaid everywhere even on my tablet Jesus Christ I am so ducking clumsy.