The Party

Samantha looked at herself in the mirror as she did her mascara.She couldn't wait to go to her friend's party.She got dressed,sprayed some perfume and got in the car.Her mom drove her there and dropped her off."Don't forget to call me when it is over Samantha",said her mother. Samantha stepped out of the car and walked up to her friend Rachael's door.She knocked and her friend opened the door. Samantha walked in and looked around the room,she made eye contact with a cute transgender boy she had a crush on. She turned a way quick and smiled at the floor as she walked forward. She hung out with her friends,danced,and after a while,a group of kids announced they would be playing "7 minutes in heaven". Samantha saw her friends walk with the group,so she walked with them as well,as she moved,she saw Andrew begin to walk as well. All the kids walk up the stairs into the hallway and form a circle. "Okay,so whoever the bottle lands on will go inside this room and makeout and other stuff for seven minutes",said Rachael. She spun the glass bottle and the first two people were Jaydith and Kyle. The two people went inside the room and came out seven minutes later.Samantha hoped that her and Andrew would be chosen. The bottle was spun and it landed on Efren and Lynn. They came out and it was now time to spin again. When the bottle spun for the first time,it landed on Andrew. Samantha's heart raced as she said under her breath "please be me". The bottle had landed on Samantha. Her heart raced with joy as she got up, there was a huge smile on Andrew and Samantha. They opended the door and locked it. "Okay guys,seven minutes,starts now"! ,said Rachael. They both sat on the bed and looked into each other's eyes.