The Bedroom Chat

As Samantha and Andrew sat on the bed, Andrew leaned in for a kiss but Samantha pushed herself away. "What's wrong,isn't this what you wanted?",said Andrew. "Yes, b-but",said Samantha. "But what?" said Andrew. "I can't do this because my parents would never let me be with you",said Samantha. "Why not",questioned Andrew. " They wouldn't let us be together because you're trans and since they're Religious they wouldn't accept me as their daughter if I dated you",said Samantha. "Well,they don't have to know",said Andrew as he leaned in for a kiss. Samantha smiled and leaned in also, they begin to kiss as Andrew was touching her thigh, Samantha then wrapped her arms around his neck and moaned the name Andrew softly."Do you mind if we lay down while doing this?", said Andrew. "Not at all",said Samantha as she falls on the bed. The two begin to make out even harder and Samantha tells Andrew "You're making me fall for you"."TWO MINUTES",yelled Rachael. Samantha starts to kiss Andrew's neck,Andrew's arm starts to wander around Samantha's ass. "Slap it baby,its all yours now",moaned Samantha as she bit Andrew's lower lip. "We have to stop now" said Andrew in a dissapointed tone. Samantha opended the door and the two walked out of the room and walked downstairs. "That was great",said Andrew as he giggled. "I know right,hey by any chance can i get your number",said Samantha as she smiled. "Sure",said Andrew. He entered the number in her phone. "There's someone calling you" said Andrew as he hands her the phone. "Oh shit,its my mom",said Samantha worried. "Hello",said Samantha on the phone. "COME OUTSIDE,I'm right in front of the house",said Samantha's mom. "Okay, I hav to leave now Andrew",said Samantha."Alright",said Andrew as he leans over and kisses Samantha. Samantha smiles,says bye and walks outside into her mom's car. "How was the party?",her mom asked as she drive off. Samantha smiles and looks at the window and says "Magical".