CHAPTER 2-THE FIRST MEETING.

EVERY PERSON WE MEET IS FOR A REASON.EITHER THEY MAKE US LIVE OR THEY TEACH US A LESSON!

************************************************************************************

ARIANNA WILLIAMS' POV

I woke at my usual time 7 AM. I got up from the bed and then went to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. When I was done I wrapped a towel around myself and then walked to my walk-in-closet. I chose a simple tank top and cotton shorts to wear. I still got much time for my interview and hence I will get ready into formals later.It's just around 7:20 when I walked into my kitchen for making breakfast.I toasted the bread and removed the butter out of the fridge and started to apply the butter on the bread and a hot tea. A PERFECT AND INSTANT BREKEFAST. I was just about to finish my breakfast when I got a text from Sarah.

*Hey babe. I have a bad news for you. Your interview time is actually 8:30 and not 9.30.Your report timing is 8:15. I got mistaken at the numerical because of my dumb mobile.I know I am causing inconvenience but please hurry up and get their or else you will be late. SORRY*

I saw the time. It's already 7:40. I wore grey striped trousers and shirt for a formal look. I clipped my hairs on a low puff and let my hairs fall free .I can see the layers of my hair. Yesterday after I and Sarah got a leave from the office we went to a salon. I got myself groomed by cutting my long hairs into layers, and a facial.After that we spent some time together shopping and ended up having a dinner. IT WAS REALFUN. I put little mascara and lip-gloss. I don't have much time to get ready so I kept my look more natural. I got ready in just 10 minutes.

I took all the things required for today. I locked the door and took elevator to basement. I open my car and sat in the driver's seat. I tried to start my car but it wasn't starting. I tried again and again. DAMM this car. I just got out of car and slammed the door shut.What I am going to do now? My carrier is at stake. Now I am worried. I don't know what to do? I started to panic. 'CHILL' I told to myself. BREATH IN BREATH OUT. I walked to the main road and started looking for a taxi. I think today is my unlucky day. No I don't think like that. It's not my unlucky day today. I repeated this mantra in the mind. Firstly the misconception about the timing. And then my car. Finally I got a taxi. Thank God. Its 7:55 when I got the taxi. While going I grab a coffee. Now I am tensed really tense! The place is 20 minutes from my building. And I m feeling like every minute is like an hour. I am really tensed. I told the driver to increase speed.

Like after decades the car stop in the front road of the building. Finally I got there. I just got down and paid him 10 dollars. Smiling, I said "Keep the change." It's 8:07. I still have about 10 minutes. When I was just about to cross the road and the pedestrians signal turned red. Great, Simply great. I have a file in one hand and coffee in other. I had no time. I rush to cross the road without looking. I was running on the road thinking to cross it quickly and suddenly I saw a car with full speed rushing towards me. AND BANG!!!

CHRISTOPHER KNIGHT'S POV

DARK KNIGHT...DARK KNIGHT...DARK KNIGHT...crowd is shouting.

Everyone here in runnat is shouting only one name DARK KNIGHT. I am sitting in my car. My most favorite car which I only use for racing at runnat .The Lamborghini Huracan Twin Turbo. CARS....I love cars as much as hate it. This is what I love to do. Playing with cars. Playing with danger. Risking all for nothing. My hands are on the steering wheels and eyes on the girl standing wearing almost no clothes holding the flag. And the counting starts for THREE TWO ONE AND GO. She waves the flag and I step on the accelerator to the fullest. Eric my rival today is just some inches behind me and he comes near my car and the clashing, dashing started. We both go wild as hell to win the game. We bang on the walls, clash each other, sparks are coming from car but we roar with the full speed towards the goal like we cares about nothing even our life's but the goal. He kept on clashing me and then at the final point. I used my Ace card. My Jet Turbo Engine. And as I turned the engine on the car moves faster than a jet. And here I m winning the race.....Again!