Getting into enemy lair

Leo,donnie,raph,and Micky all looked from there spaceship that was shared with there companies April,Casey,and The Fugitoid.Below them was the lair of the trysaritons that some how gotten the other 2 parts of the black hole generator. There plan was pretty simple. Go in and allow April and Casey make a distraction and cover Donnie and the Fugitoid tiger the BHG (black hole generator) to blow up the enemy spaceship.After getting to the holding area of The BHG Don and Fugitoid got to work and somehow were able to rig it just in time.But what they failed to notice was that the trysaritons got some sort of laser and were about to fire at Don Micky Raph Casey April and the Fugitoid.Thankfully leo saw this and said screaming "NOOOOOOOO"and jumped right in front of the blasting laser and as that happened they were transported into there ship and left extremely fast. Back on the ship everyone only had minor injuries except leo.He was the color of stone and was so stiff but thankfully alive. Everyone was silent looking at their leader. Later that day everyone was in a saddened slumber there was a dim light coming from leo that no one noticed.

( sorry for the cliffhanger but its like 2:00am and I need sleep but I promise to update soon BYE!!!)😋🙂🙂😋🙂
Please comment and if you got ideas please suggest help is needed