It was you.

CHAPTER ONE: A typical day

As I could feel the wind brushing through my body, I gently walk through the streets of Westwood and being careful not to trip and fall. Skipping over the puddles of water and mud, it's pretty much obvious that it rained hard last night.

It is 6:45 in the morning and I'm on my way to school, which is a darn routine that I have to do every weekdays. .. Wait, have I introduced myself to you... who ever you are ...? No? Not yet?! .. Oh... Well my name is Brianna Katherine Smith but you can call me Bree. I'm 15 years old and a 9th grader in MarleBrooke High School here in Los Angeles. I'm living with my parents namely Mark Smith and Dawn Alison Smith in Westwood Village. I have a sister named Ellie Margarette and she's 6 years old. One of my parents was supposed to drive me to school but dad's really busy at his work and he has to go really early while mom has to stay home with little Ellie because the babysitter told her that she would be late... AS ALWAYS..... I think that mom should find a new one to replace that girl named Tessie because honestly HER CRAPPY SERVICE doesn't deserves 15 bucks per hour!

My phone suddenly vibrated and I received a text message from Rosalie. 'Where the hell are you Bree?! We have to finish our freaking project in Chemistry. You have to get your big ass here immediately and help me with this thing before Mrs. Miller kills us!' OH SOOT! I almost forgot about that thingy! OHGOD! OHGOD! OHGOD! I tapped my fingers on the letters in my phone as fast as I could and replied to her 'I'm so sorry Rose, I'll be there in 5 minutes.'

4 minutes has gone passed and I have already arrived near the school's gate. I could already see the gigantic dark blue gate. As I get closer, I could see Rosalie's smiling face.. Wait a minute.. She's laughing? Why the hell is she acting like this ?! .. "What's wrong with you" I asked her with a confused face. Is this a prank? This must not be a prank. I'll totally kill her. She laughed hard, so hard that she couldn't breathe, I hope she chokes. "Today's not the deadline stupid. It's still next week." she said while giving me a pat on my back. My brows knitted and I playfully hit her with my books. Oh Rosalie, Rosalie, Rosalie, you one snotty biatch. Don't get me wrong, I totally love her, she's just the funniest girl that I have ever met. Rosalie Paige Lewis has been my BFF since kindergarten together with the smarty pants slash gorgeous Layla Mackenzie Carter. The three of us managed to stay away and avoid all the "Dramas" that's been occurring here in MarleBrooke.

"Where's Layla anyway?" I asked her while scanning my I.D on the scanner. "I don't know. I never saw her this morning. She's probably with Steven." She answered with a very big smile and raising her eyebrows up and down. Those love birds.. They've been together since were on 6th grade. To be honest, I never really thought that they'll manage their relationship to last this long. Awww. They're the sweetest couple here in the school. I hope I could have a relationship like theirs . Good job guys, good job. Rosalie and I giggled as we walk towards the school's lobby . But suddenly Rosalie grips my left hand so tight that it turned red. What the hell is wrong with her? "What now Rose?" I went full pissed , I hate it when she does this. It's too .. Over reacting. "Look.." she whispered slowly and trying to act normal right now while pointing to something ... someone. I followed the tip of her finger to see if who's she's pointing to. Suddenly , my nerves totally vibrated all over me . It's like I've been electrified .

********************************************************************************************************************

YAAAAAAY! My very first chapter of "It was you". OMG OMG OMG.

Okay so, I'm sorry if there are any mistakes (spelling and grammar). This was not edited. I promise to edit it as soon as possible. Thank you so much for spending some of your precious time to read this. I'll post the next chapter on Monday . Love you "" XOXO