Part 16

They went for lunch to a quite restuarant. They were having lunch when Suhana saw Darshan staring at a street singer.

SUHANA: sir ap bhar kya dekh r he hain

DARSHAN: kuch nahi i am just listening to his music ( he said pointing at the street singer)

SUHANA: sir apko music bohot pasand hain na..

DARSHAN: hmm (n suhana smiled at him)

Soon after finishing their lunch, they went out n they were about to sit in the car... when Suhana ran to the other side of the road. Darshan was confused at her behaviour,n saw what she was doing n his heart melted at her kindness.

She went to the other side n greeted n old couple n took the bags they had in their hands n made them sit on a nearby bench n got in looking for transport that could drop them to their car. N after sometime Darshan came with his car. He told the couple he'll drop them. N helped them sit in the car. He went to where Suhana was standing looking for a taxi with his car, he honked n she bent to the open window..

DARSHAN: suhana andar a jao

SUHANA: bas 2 min, main ek taxi dhund lo fir a ti hun, bas 2 min han

DARSHAN: taxi kyu, muje akela chod ke jana hain kya ( he said as if he doesn't know anything)

SUHANA: a re nahi (n she narrated the whole story to him)

DARSHAN: kahi vo couple ye hi toh nahi ( he slided down the window of the behind seat n she saw them sitting inside smiling at their conversation) hum inhe drop kar ne wale hain.. ab chalo jaldi se andar betho

She sat in n they dropped the couple to their house n they blessed them.

They were on their way to his next surpise.. when he spoke..

DARSHAN: u what suhana, if u were not my secretarty u would have been an social worker, or u would be working at one of the old age homes.

SUHANA: nahi sir... nahi nahi darshan.. e si bat nahi hain I just feel good helping others, its so nice to know that someone is smiling because of u.

Darshan was just shocked. He could not belive that in this cruel world where people even use their parents to fulfil their motifs n then leave them helpless, she belives in helping n making people who she doesn't even know smile..

SUHANA: u know what sir , if u were not to be a such n smart n famous businessman u would have been some singer... a street singer (she said jokingly and started laughing)

Darshan did not feel bad instead he was happy to see her laugh her heart out.

They reached n beautiful yet peaceful garden. He parked his car n they both stepped out...

SUHANA: sir ye garden..

DARSHAN: han u like all the colours ya (n she nodded her head in a yes) so ye dekho yahan almost sare colours hain

N she looked around n found all flowers of different colours. She looked around n found small childern playing. But she found no parents, she wondered where all their parents went. She turned to ask darshan,when she heard his name being called from the other direction n she turned.

KIDS: darshan bhiya... darshan bhiya ( a bunch of kids came running to him and he bend down n hugged them)

They all were asking Darshan questions n he was carefully listening to them n was more then previleged to answer them. Suhana was seeing all this n had a smile on her face. When she heard a voice from behind her..

PERSON: he is a very nice man, all the children love him, he has done a lot for this orphanage..

Suhana's eyes almost popped out hearing the word orphanage she turned n found in big handwritting written SPREADLOVE ORPHANAGE on a building..

PERSON: he donated his land to us n he every year donates large amounts of money so that this kids can study n get enough food to eat. ( Suhana was listening to the person carefully) I am the manager of this orphanage. (Suhana smiled at her and they were silently watching Darshan n the kids have fun)

MANAGER: this man is one in million

DARSHAN: a re Suhana wha kya khadi ho come here

She went and sat next to him.

DARSHAN: baccho meet her my friend Suhana.

KIDS in union: hello didi

SUHANA: hello baccho

They were there for almost 3 hrs n they had lots of fun.. when they were leaving one kid said

KID: a re bhaiya apne toh hume aj koi gana suna ya hi nahi

DARSHAN: a re aj nahi baccho koi aur din sun a unga

KIDS (in union): nahi nahi..

They were not listening..

SUHANA: darshan sun a do na, dekho sab kitna insist kar r he hain

And he agreed. He started. He sang chahu main ya na. N all the time he was singing he was looking at Suhana, n Suhana was looking at him.. They had an beautiful eye lock.. Which was not unnoticed by the manager, she smiled n went to her room. He finished n all the kids clapped..

DARSHAN: chalo baccho ab kush ab main ja

ONE KID: ok par jaldi vapis a na..

ANOTHER KID: aur han didi ko bhi lana hum aj unke sath bohot maza a ya..

N darshan n suhana smiled n bid them bye.

DARSHAN: Suhana tum lo ye gadi ki chabi ( he said handing her the keys) tum ja ke betho main Sister (manager)se mil ke a ta hun.

She nodded n went. Darshan meet the manager n told her if she needs anything to call him. While he was leaving..

SISTER: vese Darshan, Suhana ek bohot acchi ladki hain.

DARSHAN: i know sister, her heart is made of pure gold

The sister smiled at his words n realised he has started falling for her.

SISTER: u love her very much don't u

Darshan was shocked at her statement: nahi sister she is just my friend

She realised that he doesn't him self know yet: oh sorry..

DARSHAN: koi bat nahi sister.. ok ap main chal ta hun. Bye. Take care..

He came to his car n found Suhana at the driving seat.

SUHANA: sir ap main apko surprise dena chati hun. toh kya main drive kar sak ti hun..

DARSHAN: han but darshan se vapis sir kese ban g ya..

SUHANA: sorry..

He smiled n let her drive. They reached a small tea place, n she came out.

SUHANA: kesa laga

DARSHAN: ye surprise hain.. (he asked confused)

SUHANA: a re bhar toh a o

It was cold outside.

SUHANA: bhiya do chai dena ( she said to the tea vendor) (she faced darshan back) apko thandi bohot pasand hain na e si liya yahan la e hun

N he sat on the car bonnet n indicated her to come n sit next to him. They both were sitting n sipping their tea. N they chatted for a while n then paid the vendor n left.

They bohot went to their room n slept thiking about each other.