Part 35

They all went in the mandir n the rituals began.. they were told to stand up for pheras... Suhana stood up n lost her balance but didn't fall... she was weak n feeling dizzy... without even wasting a second darshan lifted her n began the pheras... all smiled looking at how caring n impatient he was...n suhana was feeling very shy...they sat down again n he filled her bang with sindoor n put the mangalsutra in her neck...

PANDIT: vivha sampan hua

N they took blessings from his mom n dad n the pandit...darshan went to chinu...

DARSHAN: bahi kya bol ta hain teri bhi shadi e si mandap main kar va de..

CHINMAY: shut up yaar.. kuch bhi mat bol..

DARSHAN: man main to bade ladoo bhut r he honge aur zaban pe shut up...

N Chinu got annoyed at him n went n stood next to Suhana...

CHINMAY: suhana is ko ap tum hi sambhal lo main to thak g ya...(he said dramatically n she blushed n smiled)

Soon all went home n she started to help his mom do the kitchen work...

DARSHAN'S MOM: beta koi bat nahi tum room main jao main kar lungi..

SUHANA: nahi aunt..sorry sorry maa main help kar ti hun..

Actually she didn't want to go to the room cause if she went Darshan will not leave even a second to romance n she was too shy..Soon it was night n all had dinner... after finishing the dinner she again started to work n he got annoyed at it n went to his room..

All the work finished n she was hell nervous now..she was taking small n slow steps to the room...

She opened the room n was some what relived that he was not there...She went and stood near the window.. he came out of the washroom n saw her...he closed the room door slowly without making n noise n slowly hugged her from the back...

His hand touched her bare stomach n she closed her eyes...he kissed her on the neck...

DARSHAN: kyu room main a na tha na ab pay for it..

He nailed her to the wall near the window n closed the curtains... he opened her saree from the bottom...n moved his hands from the stomach to her waist... he opened her pallu n removed the saree... she was having thousands of butterflies in her stomach...her heart was beating fast n her breaths became uneven...

He turned her n opened the dori of her blouse n pulled it from one side he kissed her shoulder to her neck...her heart beat was at the peak.. he put his shirt on her n closed the buttons...  then kept his hand in the shirt n removed her blouse...he turned her n kissed her passionately moving his hands on her bare back...he removed her skirt n carried her till the bed...he placed her softly n removed his tee-shirt n came on top of her..he slowly unbuttoned the shirt she was wearing n made love to her...they became one again...

Next morning she woke up early n dressed up in a blue saree...she came out of the washroom n didn't find him..she thought he must have woken up n gone out of the room..she moved to dressing table n wore blue jumkas...applied kajal...n was going to put sindoor when he came from behind n held her hand...

DARSHAN: aj se main tumhe roz sindoor lag a unga...

He put sindoor n turned her...

DARSHAN: bohot hi zayad acchi lag r hi ho...

She blushed n looked down...

SUHANA: mom wait kar r hi ho gi(saying this she ran out)

DARSHAN(to himself): I love u soo much...

His mom n her prepared breakfast everyone had come except Darshan...

SUHANA: maa main dekh ke ati hun darshan kaha reh g ya..

N she went up n entered the room she saw him putting his shirt on..

Darshan pulled her in n closed the door...he nailed her to the wall softly...

DARSHAN: ap tum a hi g e ho toh muje jaldi se ready bhi kar do..

SUHANA(looking down n in a low voice): darshan bacche nahi ho...khud ho ga o na..

DARSHAN(inching closer): lag ta hain u want me to have u for breakfast...well I don't mind (n he held her waist n pulled her close n kissed her softly on her neck...

SUHANA: ok ok kar ti hun...

DARSHAN:good

He kept his hand on the door just above her hand and was standing n she was buttoning his shirt n was blushing hard...she was done n he wore his coat but she was yet in the same position thinking about last night n him buttoning the shirt she was wearing n blushed even harder...

Darshan kissed her cheek n she widened her eyes...

DARSHAN: I love ur blush...

N this made her blush harder...

They went for breakfast... n all enjoyed on the table...    

PHASE 1 LAST PART